1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198066326732 - (Jimmeh™ Duh Ninja / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Jimmeh™ Duh Ninja, Jul 16, 2022.

1. Jimmeh™ Duh Ninja

Jimmeh™ Duh Ninja New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53030502
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198066326732 (Jimmeh™ Duh Ninja)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I have no other accounts. This is my one and only account​

Appeal description:
    I was got into trading on TF2 when I was about ~13-14. I started with 20bucks and eventually traded up to an unusual. I spent pretty much all of my time on trading servers and for funning. I joined the darkly server which I went to very often and they were spy crab gambling. Jokingly I changed my name to the winner. It's been so long but I dont think I even opened a trade. The server admins all accused of fraud and trying to scam out of an scrap. The reward was a really small amount. The amount doesn't matter. So in essence I did change my name to the winner of whatever event so that would make me guilty. I've tried to appeal it via their website but I think their servers are down, again this has been so long ago. I really hate that this happened because I do really enjoy trading and this was when I was 14 and a freshman in high school. Now Im a post college graduate and I can't even upload my account to see what my floats are for my csgo skins because of this event. There isnt a time release on it so my account is permanently flagged for a reward that was worth anywhere from .11 cents to maybe 3$. I have no interest in scamming anyone I just want my account fully cleared. My account has 10 years of experience and I have no interest in starting a new account and in the 8 years since the -rep on my account I havn't had a single fraudulent case or remark made against me online or in real life. I think the longevity of me not being reported or - rep since then proves my willingness to change and the fact that I haven't nor will I again attempt to scam or fraud of any sort.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663