1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198099418847 - (Kano / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by *DJ* PineappleExpress, Oct 3, 2020.

1. *DJ* PineappleExpress

*DJ* PineappleExpress Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:69576559
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198099418847 (Kano)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I have no other accounts I use.​

Appeal description:
    I was mistreated on servers by abusive admins . I admit to this partly being my fault since I was 13 years of age when this ban occurred it was 2013-2014 the first years of my steam accounts creation. I was on a big time trading server when I was asked to gamble in a Tf2 Heavy boxing match. When I got in the match I was told I was to young to do real wagers but soon as I lost the head admin said and I quote " this is what happens when you f✿✿✿ with lord gayben " I was then told to give up my tf2 BP or be banned. When I responded rashly as any kid would protecting their account. He then took action by banning me off of MULTIPULE servers including, VSH,HELLSGAMING, and a ton of other trading community's that had nothing to do with the intimal ban that should have never took place. I Admit to being a 12 - 13 year old talking s✿✿✿ I did deserve maybe some punishment but I feel as if this guy took advantage of my entire Tf2 experience. Over the past years I have made many great friends on steam and my steam rep has been lifted but my Tf2 account will forever not be the same. I Hope you guys take this seriously I feel like I've put a lot of heart and truth into this and with AS MUCH loyalty to the steam community as possible. Please understand I was very young. I am 18 years of age and have had years of growing up. If you look at the steam rep I was told there was a video posted to the forums. Thank you for you're time admins. - Kano gun​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663