1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198206057316 - (✪ Ash / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by @shton, Sep 15, 2022.

1. @shton

@shton Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51147595
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198206057316 (✪ Ash)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    Ashツ
    | steamname: Ashツ
    | steam3ID: [U:1:245791588]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:122895794
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198206057316
    | customURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ALJ2000
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198206057316

Appeal description:
    This happen way back in early 2013 where I was a victim of a phishing scam involving Dota 2 items (At the time I was a active Dota 2 trader) and the scammer hijack my entire account when I enter my account details into the link he gave me. Instantly I knew my account got hijacked/hacked, so I went to Steam Support to get help to retrieve back my account but it took some time for Steam Support to get back to me at that time. By the time Steam Support got back to me, it was too late as I was banned from SR from a report in the SR Forums. Luckily that the individuals that reported me at that time did not get scammed or fell for the scammer tricks at the time. Because of this ban, I had to make a new account which has been my main for years to trade but this around in CSGO instead of Dota 2.

I do apologize for my incompetency when I was younger and the reason why I am appealing this so late is because I want to use this account back as my main account and transfer all of my CSGO items here to trade and use. I do have reputation threads but it is in Facebook groups were I sell/trade CSGO items in the group but the group is members only, so if I were to linked it, it wont show up on your side. But I am willing to send SS or anything to help in the removal of the SR ban of this account. This account has sentimental value and I really do hope that the SR ban on this account can be revoked. Thank you.​
  2. @shton

Steam:
    I do apologize as I forgot to add these pictures and the exact date/time that I got scammed, the pictures shows 2 weeks of my trade history after I got scammed by the scammer called "zzzz" on the 31st of March 2013 at 12:18 AM. Thank you.

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      225.3 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      144 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      61.4 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      108.3 KB
      Views:
    • 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      129 KB
      Views:
    • 6.png
      6.png
      File size:
      132.6 KB
      Views:
    • Scammer Profile.png
      Scammer Profile.png
      File size:
      985.2 KB
      Views:
  3. @shton

Steam:
    Any trades that was made after the 31st of March, was when I managed to get back my account with the help of Steam Support.
  4. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Hello,

If you are claiming that your account was hijacked, you must provide the following:
    • Steam support ticket indicating you were indeed hijacked.
    • Exact dates (or as close as possible) of when you were hijacked to when you recovered your account.
    • Screenshots of your inventory history two weeks prior to two weeks after being hijacked; what you already provided does not follow our screenshot requirements.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/

You have 2 weeks to provide the required information.
  5. @shton

Steam:
    Hello,

Thank you for the response. Seems like I am unable to provide SS/proof of the first two points since I have lost the old email that was used in the first place to create this account and within the email, it had the steam support ticket in it and the full details as well. If there is any other way that I can proof the account hijacked, please do update me. But if there isn't, you guys can close down this appeal. Thank you for your time.
  6. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    As you have not provided anything that is required to verify your claims of a hijacking, and without a steam support ticket verifying that you were hijacked during the offense, I will be unable to grant this appeal.
    As such, this appeal is thus Rejected. However, if in the future you are able to recover a support ticket from Steam, and if you actually provide the rest of the required information, you may submit a new appeal.

Regards.