1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198214224055 - (morbidly obese scout / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Primesparks, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Primesparks

Primesparks Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:126979163
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198214224055 (morbidly obese scout)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    No alternate accounts at the moment.​

Appeal description:
    Hello.

So a few years ago I attempted to scam some guy because I had got scammed my aussie minigun earlier that morning with 2 festivized scatterguns. I was pretty angry and I found the first guy on Backpack.tf that was selling an Australium Minigun and attempted to scam him.

The victim in question then realized I was scamming him and proceeded to report me.

I got SR banned.

I then built up a disgusting amount of duplicate hats and items that have cluttered my backpack for many years, and I would like to sell them. Unfortunately, many sites have banned me from trading on them, making selling my 5 duplicate hats a bit of a problem.

So I'm appealing mainly so I can enjoy the quality of trading for items, not particularly to profit but just so I can get new items for my old ones. I'm not innocent of what I've did but I believe since it was a while ago and I was a stupid teenager, there might be a chance for me to get my SR cleared.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663