1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198986443304 - (tf2exovir. / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by tf2exovir., Sep 24, 2021.

1. tf2exovir.

tf2exovir. Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:513088788
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198986443304 (tf2exovir.)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    tf2exovir. is my one and only account​

Appeal description:
    hi, i have come to get an unban appeal. now since this happened quite some time ago but https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198986443304 this user used me as an alt and got me banned in alot of stuff like trade sites. now i'm quite not used to this site, so im not sure if i'm supposed to go with "banned by sr" "banned by backpack.tf" since i only got banned from pandacommunity and told me to get a ban appeal here. but i know that i am innocent. im a victim of a hacker or a scammer, i dont know how but please this is all i know, i hope this doesnt go inavlid View attachment 790236

Attached Files:

2. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    This is your second attempt at an appeal here for which you do not have a tag for, a forum warning is being issued and further attempts may result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section here.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**