1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal Review for 76561198032677474 (Super Engineer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ♥Twilight Sparkle♥, Jul 29, 2019.

1. ♥Twilight Sparkle♥

♥Twilight Sparkle♥ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36205873
    Appeal Review Request
    Reminder: Appeal reviews are not appeals!

Reason for Appeal Review: Other extenuating circumstance at admins' discretion. NOT USUALLY GRANTED!!!
    Past Appeal: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198032677474-super-engineer-banned-by-sr.189921/

Steam profile: 76561198032677474 (Super Engineer)

Make your case:
    I'll try to state everything as quickly as possible

I social engineered some old guy to trade me practically his entire bp and items worth easily $40 at the time.... When I did this I was a young kid (10-12?) and did not fully think of the consequences, however since I was doing no "harm" and had no intention to actually take any items. I just felt a huge rush of excitement that I actually pulled something off like this, and that was my only motivation.

I could of easily taken the items and ran. Nothing was stopping me, but I gave the items back, despite these items increasing my BP value 100x at least. What I had done was very suspicious, but no scam had taken place.

The original admin that reviewed my case also reviewed my (rather small) trade history, and there was no proof anywhere of any scamming behavior on either this account or my alt (Btw a new account was created because my original was vac banned for using cheat engine, so I had to make another to play source games)

In the end, I am labeled a "confirmed SCAMMER"... Yet there is no proof anywhere of a scam, even the previous admins kept my ban on a SUSPICION, or illogical emotional feeling that I am guilty (without proof). Guilty unit proven innocent.

As I repeat myself, what I did was suspicious, and I would accept if my tag was put to suspicious, and not scammer... But I would prefer to have it removed entirely as what I did was not in bad faith. This man learned a valuable lesson at no cost to him, yet he turned around and backstabbed me.​

Attached Files: