1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

As SR banned, can i create a new account to play on UGC servers?

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by wasdz0r, Apr 4, 2022.

1. wasdz0r

wasdz0r Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40649370
    Hello
    I was banned like 8 years ago for scamming people (it was not me, but person who bought one of my accounts in 2012, but nvm)
    I want to create new steam account to play on UGC servers, cuz it seems like it's only servers where i can play on cp_degrootkeep, but UGC community isn't allowing SR banned people to play on their servers.
    So, can i create a new steam account (and not be marked as scammer's alt) to play on those servers?
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    We tag users/owners of accounts not just the accounts. If you use another account that is an alt, no way around that definition and we will link you to it since people have a right to know of YOUR history not so much the account.
  3. wasdz0r

Steam:
    I don't want to be linked with those events anymore :(
    I just want to start new life with clean account and play TF2 without any restrictions and violations.
    This stupid guy just ruined my whole TF2 career.
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  5. wasdz0r

Steam:
    As i told in appeal, i do not have any possibility to make appeal from the original tagged account, because the owner/scammer is a different person, i have added him in steam like 3 years ago - no response, it seems like the account is vavle banned or lost forever.
    You have defined me as alt of scammer - this is mistake and not true, and sadly you have no option to appeal that i'm not alt of scammer.
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Per the warning I gave I'm archiving this thread since it has answered your question and you proceeded to draw attention to your case.
    Read thru the post I previously gave for information regarding an appeal process.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**