1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Ask A SteamRep Staff Member

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Xenophobia, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Nick Ref the Blikkim

Nick Ref the Blikkim New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:67732835
    blessed you.
  2. Nick Ref the Blikkim

Nick Ref the Blikkim New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:67732835
    Ok. I understand. one more thing. my friend ghostfrost got scammed by the same scammer who impersonating him on his account. if you have every chance of help I been more grateful
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your friend can report the same user to valve also..best to let them handle it as it sounds as if there was some hijacking or hijacking attempts happening.
  4. Waengie

Waengie Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:95320875
    Question If i am to file appeal under the fact that i am not an ult account what do i put Under the reasoning section
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  6. Jezuz

Jezuz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:150331352
    can you confirm me again.
    that I can offer to sell my item for my desired price even if it isn't as same as the backpack.tf price and it wouldn't be called scamm or sharking.
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    You can ask for anything for any thing.. doesn't matter what some site says something is valued. Valve doesn't specify pricing/values on any item. So if you wish to ask for 1 Million TF2 keys for a hat that is entirely up to you. If you wish to just unload it for 1 Key then great if that is what you want. Offering or asking for something different than what a site says doesn't make anyone a scammer. Sharking is loosely defined and can be seen differently from person to person but certainly not something we take reports for either.
  8. Jezuz

Jezuz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:150331352
    Is there a way to view your chat history with someone who is no longer a friend ?
    There's this guy who scammed me sometime ago. I can translate you the chat to some degree if I could view it and send it to you.
    If you think I falsely translated the chat you can get a professional to translate or you can use a dictionary or you can use translate google com
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    No once you close the chat box its gone unless you can get them to readd you but that's unlikely and unlikely the logs stay after an extended period of time. If someone did something a good while back then its highly unlikely we can review it. Also we do not take translated material.. Must be in English.
    I suggest you report them to Valve if you feel you have enough there for them to review it.