1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Honestly, this forum lost its reputation

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by UGF-Aviatore, Feb 22, 2023.

1. UGF-Aviatore

UGF-Aviatore Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:37770156
    Just to be honest, you should try to understand that there is like a dictatorship, like man, 'You have lost posting privileges in the appeals section', have I ever had a privilege of posting? come on ahahah it is just ridicolous.

Anyways, I was just trying to 'solve' a very old issue on my account, I am not in trading anymore, I have a job, a family, I was not doing it for trading (also, at the moment, this forum as no relevance at all...) It was just to feel 'better' about a mistake I did. 10 years of ban for a scam did as a child, do you realize how stupid is it?

Enjoy your forum, anyways, I'll never try anymore to be honest.

Honestly? Who cares, dead community, you will end like the others ^^ bye
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Well you were informed not to submit any more appeals prior to the most recent that clearly noted not to submit or you would lose posting privileges.
    That is a standard written response.

Then you proceeded to ignore that and submit yet another appeal...you then got another standard written response.

That same response is given to everyone that does the exact same thing so it wasn't anything related to a "dictatorship" as you call it.

Be advised you are fine with being critical of policy, however you are not allowed to bring attention to prior appeals here in the General Forum which is against our FAQ for this section:
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/general-discussion-faq.132723/

We are glad you enjoyed the forum and we hope that you be more honest with everyone in the future vs how you have been.
    Thanks!
    Roudydogg1 likes this.