1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

How to re-appeal?

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by D4rKK, May 23, 2022.

1. D4rKK

D4rKK Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:194140471
    Hello, I was banned a few days ago because my account was hijacked and used my account for scamming people. I have all the proof that I was hacked and that i didn't do it. I already appealed once and it was rejected because I didn't have enough evidence which i now have. When i asked the admins they told me that I can only appeal once. But in the rule #11 it says that i can submit another appeal when "New evidence not produced in your original appeal.". The admins didn't tell me where or how i can re-appeal. So i'm posting here. I don't want to be banned because of something i didn't even do. I already apologized to all the people that were almost scammed by my account. I never scammed anyone before and this is the first time something like this happened to me. I have everything the admins may need and everything i want to know is how i can re-appeal. Thank you.

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You were told already but this is a violation of General Forum FAQ #3
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/general-discussion-faq.132723/
    Posting again here to bring attention to your appeal/process is not allowed.

You clearly did not read #11 though cause if you did you would already know the proper way to go about this.
    Archiving this thread.