1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Im not a scammer or a cheater

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by jonathan, Jul 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jonathan

jonathan New User

Im pretty pissed just today i was playing on my favorite server and i started to play aggresive spy and was pretty good then i see in the chat: Oh garbage man is cheating your being reported. and i was pretty mad cause i dont even know how to use those cheating stuff.Secondly im being considerd a SKAIL SCAMMER and half my friends are deleting me and im not even the scammer i just got hijacked and the hijacker sent out these hijacking website FreeSteamGames.net somthing somthing and someone on my friends list thought i was trying to hijack him but at that time i was recovering my steam account and my friend reported me saying i was trying hijack him but i dident so yea then when i got my account i told him that it wasent me and so we worked it out but now on steam rep it says im a scammer i dont scamm at all and i dont plan on doing so i would like the steam rep saying im a scammer of please it makes me embrassed of ppl think im a scammer so please please take it off thank you for reading it
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.