1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Legacy Ban Issue

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by ✗OTS✗ FaZe Trackem, Jan 25, 2023.

1. ✗OTS✗ FaZe Trackem

✗OTS✗ FaZe Trackem Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49165028
    I have a mct ban I’ve had for many years now, I’ve heard the server doesn’t even exist anymore and I’m trying to get this ban off my account so I’m able to use tf2 trading sites again, it says after so many months it’ll automatically be wiped or whatever and I don’t know how long ago it’s been since I appealed but it’s been pending for a good 6 months now and no communication can someone please look into this?
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You are currently 10th in line, I will not give any further status updates for you tho as its against gen discussion rules to ask for processing of reports/appeals and such, you will just have to wait it out until the admin assigned to it addresses it.
  3. ✗OTS✗ FaZe Trackem

Steam:

Listen, I’m really not trying to be a dick about this but if I was 10th in line shouldn’t this already be resolved? I mean it’s been 3 days now, if my math is correct this means you guys don’t even take care of 3 reports a day, probably between 0-3, I mean I’m trying to be patient but I’ve been dealing with this problem for years and the funny part about it is this has absolutely no involvement with steam/valve, just a forum, I could so easily just make a new steam account, put $5 in and be done with this but obviously I wanna be able to use my account, what I don’t understand is why this can’t be dealt with in a matter of minutes considering that if the purpose of you guys is to expose scammers and make it harder for them to scam I guess, if I really wanted to scam people wouldn’t I just make the new account and do it like that? I mean any logical person would think so. I’ve straight up been arrested in the past and was forgiven faster over felonies then in this tf2 forum
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    Last informal warning about attempting to get your own case/issue/report/appeal whatever expedited via complaining about it in general discussion. Further attempts will result in actions against your forum account. You have used up all your leniency.

Ref https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/general-discussion-faq.132723/

As for your issue, see above reply you already got.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. ✗OTS✗ FaZe Trackem

Steam:
    In no way shape or from am I trying to get info about my report, simply making An observation and commenting on it, at this point seeing how you carry yourself and the comments on your profile obviously I’m not the only one dealing with this, very unprofessional imo like I said I’ve had multiple felonies dealt with faster then what I’m having to deal with through you guys. Because of the reputation of this community from the past these tf2 sites/forums have nothing else to go on other then through you guys and obviously nobody seems to care anymore, because everything is pretty much dead. And I know for a fact you guys have seen how much this has slowly declined and you guys have just gotten worse and worse over the years to the point where you don’t care about actually helping people and properly dealing with the situation because you aren’t in it and you personally don’t have to deal with it, look at it through another pov other then your own. I’m telling you guys rn if this isn’t delt with in the next week I’m just making a new account, a week would’ve given you 10 days since I asked for this to be looked into so even if you guys did the bare minimum which is 1 report a day it should be done by then.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    You can criticize all you want as you did above, that is allowed as long as you leave your own situation out of it. Rather then hijack the general legacy thread and since you did not violate any forum rules this time around with your most recent posting, I decided to split your posts into a new thread if you wish to continue to critique time-frame of defunct appeals. Bringing in your own case again will result in forum action as already warned.

Also appeals are not reports.