1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561197961655423 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Spurmicide, Jul 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spurmicide

Spurmicide New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46841354
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197961655423

Victim profile: 76561198053948436

What happened? Description:
    I posted my trade request to a steam discussion, and he sent a friend request and we talked, saying that he wanted to trade my knife for BTC.
    He told me he was sending the BTC, and blocked me and the BTC never arrived.Wanted to trade my Flip Knife Slaughter for BTC, decided to go first as I felt that he was trustworthy, he did not keep up with the request, and the BTC never arrived.​

Provide Evidence:
    I do not have a chat log, as he has blocked me, but it was simple exchange, and he told me to look at his comments.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    First off @Spurmicide this user has been banned/tagged here for a month or so already - not a thing more we can do to them.
    Not sure why you missed that or how you missed that but you need to check users out better before dealing with them to avoid this entire event in the future.
    Again - nothing more we can do to them here if you do not see/ignore what was already there.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    Lastly you have no acceptable evidence of any scam here - no chat/agreement and you clearly knew you didn't have it so please do not submit reports here if you do not have the proper evidence to begin with.

Declined
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.