1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197984639793 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by johbro, Aug 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johbro

johbro New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:603567647
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561197984639793

Victim profile: 76561199167401022

What happened? Description:
    Hello! I just got scammed...
    https://steamcommunity.com/app/440/tradingforum/3047235309977231136/
    I posted on Forum Steam about to sell my TF2 Keys. I got couple friend requests and one of them was rob, so i added him.
    We got a deal for 30usd for all my 16 keys via PayPal.
    I sent him a trade offer and i NEVER receive the payment from him on my PayPal.
    So he seemed legit from the start and i trusted him! He got 350 level steam and expensive CSGO Items which looks good.
    Also he sent his twitter https://twitter.com/LuckyRobCS

Thats not a big loss but still... Just to help to other people to not get scammed.​

Provide Evidence:
    i will provide screenshot with chat + my trade history​

Attached Files:

2. johbro

johbro New User

Steam:
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History showing for sure the trade in question(NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload. Also need a screen shot of your Paypal ACTIVITY (not Summary) for several days beginning with the date before this trade..full screen DO NOT edit this shot in anyway. Upload HERE…NOT imgur, NOT gyazo or any other 3rd party hosting site!

Also please review this screenshot guide should you require assistance:

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
  4. johbro

johbro New User

Steam:
    here

Attached Files:

5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok also do the same trade image thru steam client - make sure client URL is enabled.
    Just the trade image as you took it no need to mouse over using steam client.

Also if you had any assistance with submitting the report, provide their SR profile block.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  6. johbro

johbro New User

Steam:
    let me install client steam then
  7. johbro

johbro New User

Steam:
    ok and now ?

Attached Files:

8. robbbbb1234

robbbbb1234 Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:12187032
    just saw the report, mr johbro is steam lvl 0. I believe the guy cant even trade without a 15 day tradelock. Remove asap pls
  9. johbro

johbro New User

Steam:
    nice joke, you steal my keys but i cant trade without delay :D

I posted my trade link on my profile, everyone can check that now, i have no Trade Hold.
  10. robbbbb1234

Steam:
    lmao this guy is trippen. I had 1 guy threaten to fake report me here a couple days ago probably him. I have never been friends with this person nor do I ever buy tf2 keys. This is all fully faked chat and everything faked... And let me note this too his profile picture is the most disgusting profile pic I have ever seen, would have never gone into a conversation with him alone because of that lol xD

how can you be so ugly lol. Sure I scam for 30 USD ahahhaaha xDD I have inventory more than 15k USD you poor man, go back to your little rat hole

also bro get some friends you have obviously no life. 1 friend in your fl and he is a scammer banned on steamrep xDD Your account lvl 0 and no achievments and all games same hours ideld. Looks like a throw away account mr horse. Shouldn't be so hard to figure that one out

and show us your "sent offer history" in steam client and hover over my name on the alledge "tf2 key trade" that happend, I wanna see how you will photoshop that one ;)
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2021
  11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Please stop arguing - this isn't the place for that.
    @robbbbb1234 You are welcome to contest the report with valid evidence to support your side of the situation.
  12. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Unacceptable - client URL is not enabled
    Try again
  13. robbbbb1234

Steam:
    I wanna see this first:
    show us your "sent offer history" in steam client and hover over my name on the alledge "tf2 key trade" that happend.
    since he filed the report he should have all the evidence right?

if he can get this above mentioned photoshoped then you can feel free to ban me.

Ps: I know he cant provide this since this whole converstation and trade never happned. He wants me to get banned with a fake report so he can try to proof that
  14. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @robbbbb1234 you are again welcome to provide something on your end such a full screenshot of your trade inventory history. Also your privacy settings on steam don't help much.
  15. robbbbb1234

Steam:
    Why should I do so? If you are already considering his evidence as authentic and I upload my tradehistory it will be just word vs word correct? So if you think all this case and report is not faked and makes sense you might as well just ban me right now
  16. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Completely up to you, just giving you suggestions if you wish to help but I see you do not wish to contest things as they are already known.
    So from this point on please do not reply unless you are willing to provide counter evidence in some form of screenshots as requested.
    Steam profile public would be helpful as well.

Will wait for Op to reply then will take some time to review everything.
  17. robbbbb1234

Steam:
    fine heres my tradehistory. I dont trade any tf2 bullshit keys as you can see only csgo skins. What do you mean, my profile is set public or not? Also 30 usd is nothing to me I will happily donate 100 usd to sr to stop this nonsense

Attached Files:

18. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    donating here isn't going to do anything to resolve this or any report just so you know or anyone else knows.
    Thanks for that screenshot but can you do that thru steam client instead?
  19. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Please follow up with acceptable evidence OP
  20. johbro

johbro New User

Steam:
    like this?

Attached Files:

Thread Status: