1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198001963208 - ([None] No items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by sugam cs.money swap.gg, Sep 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sugam cs.money swap.gg

sugam cs.money swap.gg New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:159851152
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [None] No items

Accused profile: 76561198001963208

Victim profile: 76561198279968032

What happened? Description:
    So its a long story. Basicly i paid $300 for ingame credits on TGP server. I was then banned permanently on the server with no warnings, evidence, or even a real reason. The reason stated was crashing the server. But I never crashed the server. He himself even admitted it. On top of that, this thing i did, was not stated in the rules. AT ALL. He even admits it, the screenshots will be provided below. He himself said i don't want you to spread these credits because it might hurt the economy. This is why i believe he banned me. There is no reason why someone who buys $300 in credits. Someone who keeps the server running for months single handedly.​

Provide Evidence:
    The chat logs on discord discussing why i was banned, from top to bottom. I made sure to include his discord name and # in each one so you know it is not faked/photoshopped and also made sure it was a gif, and not still images which could be claimed photoshop. These screenshots include but are not limited too, the extortion of more money off me (keys)
    see Image 1-4
    Those are the discord messages. As you can see. if you want them in a different format or anything just let me know.
    Here is proof that the discord account i messaged was indeed him.
    see Image 5
    Here is the screenshot. I opened a paypal dispute, because realized he's a scammer and was attempting to extort money.
    see image 6​

Attached Files:

2. sugam cs.money swap.gg

sugam cs.money swap.gg New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:159851152
    accidently hit submit earlier. Here is the rest of the images.

Attached Files:

3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.