1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Report: 76561198002102644 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Shark 3, May 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shark 3

Shark 3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52782268
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198002102644

Victim profile: 76561198065830264

What happened? Description:
    he offer to me an hyperbeast stattrak fn for my knife. i send to him and offer and he decline it, after this, he say to me if i can add another weapon with my knife, and i say no, after this he say to me to re-send another offer, but he switch his hyperbeast stattrak FN to an hyperbeast stattrak WW.​

Provide Evidence:
    sorry if i montage the screen but i have got a problem with screen and chat was cancelled, the second screen is a dimostration isn't a fake. please do somethat to him. View attachment 414799 View attachment 414800

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Shark 3 you need to show that the difference of offers were there - you've not provided that - please do so.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    This report has been found to have no response for an extended period of time.

Either additional evidence or information was requested at which no reply was made and therefore the report will be marked Archived.
    You are welcome to submit a new report with what was requested here along with all other evidence provided and an explanation as to why you were unable to respond to the first report.

Please be sure to follow our Screenshot Guide/Requirements prior to remaking this report or any others in the future and to follow our Investigative Policy as noted.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.