1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198045310658 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Bahner's Bohner, Feb 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bahner's Bohner

Bahner's Bohner New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54501694
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198045310658

Victim profile: 76561198069269116

What happened? Description:
    He had originally asked for some skins to bet with because his Paypal was supposedly locked. It can be see that he consistently ignores my messages, which he admits, and has done this to other people as well, even been brazen enough to do it, while ignoring BattleRushGaming (who has a separate thread) and my messages, to other people we know. The following chats show how he consistently pushes back dates and how he ignores me for several days after that. He has now scammed me for $150, in which I was supposed to get back more.

The conversation with Luke, who he had tried the same thing with, happened at the same time he was ignoring our messages.

He was also ignoring his moderators and others, yet consistently posting on his website: utanalysis.com. This can be seen on the time stamps of his posts.

Perhaps he has lazy work ethics, and perhaps he is not a scammer, but I think this proves something beyond simple gross negligence.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Bahner's Bohner

Bahner's Bohner New User

Steam:
    Please note that his moderator, u3p0vanā™„, wasn't able to get in contact with him either. I can post pictures detailing my conversations with him if needed.
  3. Bahner's Bohner

Bahner's Bohner New User

Steam:
  4. Bahner's Bohner

Bahner's Bohner New User

Steam:
    Here is his initial offer.

Attached Files:

5. alkon

alkon SteamRep Moderator

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54985637
    Hello @Bahner's Bohner,

Unfortunately your report cannot be processed further because the screenshots are cropped which is against our policy - The trade offer history.
    In the future please follow the requirements which you can see here; https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/ https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    In case if you still happen to have unedited evidence, please contact me and this will be re-opened.

You can report the user to Valve instead
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

With that in mind, there isn't enough evidence to prove the accused is guilty of wrongdoing.
    Regardless, thank you for reporting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.