1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Report: 76561198066993393 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by MiniMike, Dec 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiniMike

MiniMike New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:98952768
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198066993393

Victim profile: 76561198158171265

What happened? Description:
    (I didn't fall for it.) A guy added me and told how he can't withdraw on a site [csgocold.com]. I knew it was a scam right away cuz I seen this before. I logged into the site and he told me that he will send the coins to me to withdraw and then send the items. He sent the money and I go to the withdraw page. I pick out the skins and press "withdraw". It says that I need to deposit first. He told me to deposit. I knew it was a scam so I stalled and finally confronted him.​

Provide Evidence:
    I will describe each picture in order (w/ names)

[mops the.png] This shows him introducing that he can't withdraw so he comes to help. I ask him for the site and gives me CSGOCold.com I knew it was scam because I never heard of this site. I still played along. I logged into the site and he sent the credits he "won".

[mops is dumb.png] This me saying that I need to deposit to withdraw. He told me to deposit. I didn't deposit but I wanted to look at the bot account. I said I'm not depositing. He tried to rush me and make me deposit. I confronted him.

[botpro.png] This is the bot profile. Its private meaning that probably no items are in it.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @MiniMike Did you get a trade offer from a bot? Did you click on something to get to the bot?
    What is the bot accounts SR profile block?
    Also do keep in mind that this user is already banned/tagged..there isn't any more we can do to this user. Should you come across a user like this again it is best to just report them to Valve, delete and move on.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    This report has been found to have no response for an extended period of time.

Either additional evidence or information was requested at which no reply was made and therefore the report will be marked Archived.
    You are welcome to submit a new report with what was requested here along with all other evidence provided and an explanation as to why you were unable to respond to the first report.

Please be sure to follow our Screenshot Guide/Requirements prior to remaking this report or any others in the future and to follow our Investigative Policy as noted.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.