1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198081733149 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Spock, Aug 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spock

Spock New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:59045037
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Fake reputation vouches
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198081733149

Victim profile: 76561198078355803

What happened? Description:
    a person added me in steam and said that he wants to trade with me for my M4A1-S Factory New Basilisk. He offered me 5$ wallet code. To be sure if he is a scammer, i looked at his profile and saw so many ''+rep'', ''trusted seller'' like signs. He said he is a professional wallet code seller, i trusted him because how can someone have so many +rep signs at his profile if he is a scammer ?

I just reported him with a link of the chat. Is there anyting else that i can do to take my skin back which i bought with my hard earned money ?

Please give me some suggestions.. I feel really bad, this was the first scam of my steam life.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      27.8 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      29.5 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      28.6 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      27.1 KB
      Views:
    • 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      29.3 KB
      Views:
  2. alkon

alkon SteamRep Moderator

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54985637
    Hello @Spock

Sorry for the wait. Unfortunately SteamRep does not deal with steam wallet code reports, due to changes to investigative policy; https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101/
    I would also like to point out that you are missing trade offer history list and none of your screenshots are full screen without any edits.

Regardless, thank you for reporting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.