1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198097491926 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ISHA BOI BOBBY!!!, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ISHA BOI BOBBY!!!

ISHA BOI BOBBY!!! New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:110322182
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198097491926

Victim profile: 76561198180910093

What happened? Description:
    He came to me on a server like a nice guy.He was helping me with how much fade i have on my flip knife fade factory new nametag:Flipside.It had a 0.003 float.At that time he had a bayonet slaughter field tested,which i didnt know if he scammed someone for it.He traded that for a karambit rust coat battle scared.Then he sold it for keys.He was offering me his bayonet for my knife i declined.I said i wanted keys and he said o."I got a friend who gives me more keys on my smurf,i will give you 63 keys for your knife,i just want to make one key plz".I said no thx at first,until he said he had 6 pages of +rep.I changed my mind and offered my knife to him.We were talking on skype after that.He said he will get his friend to give him the keys.And i waited.He ended the skype call right after and he block me on everything.I talked to the admin on the server he scammed me on.He was helping me with everything.I have screen shots of evidence.http://bobbydicason.imgur.com/.That is all the screenshots i have.I am 13 i dont have a job yet and that knife was the only thing i have in this game :( plz help me thx​

Provide Evidence:
    Here is all of the screenshots that i have to proof he scammed me.He confirmed it and everything.​

Attached Files:

2. IceyLemon

IceyLemon New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30430395
    I too was scammed from my knife (only $70). Not from this guy, but another. I have a job, so money isn't too big of a deal. But the feeling of getting scammed makes me feel bad, and sort of hurts inside. You have my sympathies. Shitty scammers
  3. alkon

alkon SteamRep Moderator

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54985637
    Hello @ISHA BOI BOBBY!!!, sorry for waiting,

Unfortunately your report cannot be processed further because the screenshots are cropped which is against our policy.
    In the future please follow the requirements which you can see here; https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/ https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    In case if you still happen to have unedited evidence, please contact me and this will be re-opened.

You can report the user to Valve instead
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

With that in mind, there isn't enough evidence to prove the accused is guilty of wrongdoing.
    Regardless, thank you for reporting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.