1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198106141198/ - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by lil bEan, May 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lil bEan

lil bEan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43870704
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198106141198

Victim profile: 76561198048007136

What happened? Description:
    The accused account that has scammed me personally originally offered 95 euros for my gut knife marble fade factory new. The account then offered to pay me in a variety of different ways to pay me, of which I chose paypal and then he confirmed with me my paypal email. He then asked me to tell him when the trade offer was submitted, and once it went through and I confirmed it, he said that the money would be sent to my paypal in five minutes. He then tried to get me to sell more of my items, of which I said no to, and then the last thing I heard from him was a response of "ok".​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. lil bEan

lil bEan New User

Steam:

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2019
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History showing for sure the trade in question(NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload. Also need a screen shot of your Paypal ACTIVITY (not Summary) for several days beginning with the date before this trade..full screen DO NOT edit this shot in anyway. Upload HEREā€¦NOT imgur, NOT gyazo or any other 3rd party hosting site!

Also please review this screenshot guide should you require assistance:

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
  4. lil bEan

lil bEan New User

Steam:
    The scam has been resolved, he has added me back today 5/15/19, and said that his younger brother was the one that scammed me as he was at work and his computer was unlocked. He is going to give me my knife back when it is tradeable.
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    That isn't what I asked for and THEY are responsible for their account at all times.
    Please follow my directions asap!
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @lil bEan Please follow up - don't abandon the report!
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @lil bEan I highly advise you follow up!
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Due to the evidence provided even though you didn't provide what I asked for the paypal screenshot was correct and the offer accepted matched history.
    The follow up of the brother excuse was enough for me to confirm that the act did in fact happen regardless of who was in control of the account.
    I'm accepting report.

Please do not submit reports here if you have no intentions on keeping up with them!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.