1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198112285837 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by 王者射手 Royal Shooter, Dec 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 王者射手 Royal Shooter

王者射手 Royal Shooter New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:25612058
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198112285837

Victim profile: 76561198011489845

What happened? Description:
    Well old Paypal Scam,but I close the chat window,I can only prove the paypal page.

I ask for $142 paypal Huntsman Knife | Crimson Web ST ,and he sent me a invoce,and said he already pay it,I told him I need to conform the transfer before I sent my knife,and I call paypal to sure he is not paying.......and then I give a report to paypal,and then he said he will report me for scaming,that is the outline of the scam.​

Provide Evidence:
    as I said I can only prove the paypal page because I close the chat page,if any admin know how can I get my chat log back I will upload it back.​

Attached Files:

2. alkon

alkon SteamRep Moderator

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54985637
    Hello @王者射手 Royal Shooter

Sorry for the delay, unfortunately your report cannot be processed further because it lacks vital evidence (proof of agreement, unedited full screen screenshots, chat logs of any kind).
    In the future please follow the requirements which you can see here; https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/ https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    With that in mind, there isn't enough evidence to prove the accused is guilty of wrongdoing.

Regardless, thank you for reporting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.