1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198147072167 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Shame31ess, Feb 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shame31ess

Shame31ess New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:57781052
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198147072167

Victim profile: 76561198075827833

What happened? Description:
    Scammed Bayonet Tiger Tooth . he shoulda pay 360 usd for it. We used to play cs go together for a few weeks. We used to talk on discord and now he just banned me everywhere. its actually so sad that as i can see almost every day he have a new skin. So as i think hes scamming people every single day.​

Provide Evidence:
    Just got scammed by this guy that have 502 steam lvl with bunch of other expensive skins(prob also scammed ones) . I dont even want the skin back i just dont want that anyone else gets fooled by the high steam level and good inventory. Also we had lil voice chat on discord few weeks ago and we use to play cs go together. But after the trade is completed he just banned me everywhere.
    View attachment 778728 View attachment 778728 View attachment 778728 View attachment 778728 View attachment 778729 View attachment 778730

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry we do not review any evidence thru discord which you clearly went to for discussing the agreement.
    Voice chat would certainly not be acceptable and all of this was already told to you on the very links below and notifications when you went to submit the report before doing so.
    Please make sure you pay attention to our policies/notices of submission from now on.
    Please do not submit reports here without proper evidence.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    Nothing provided/showing suggests this user was or is guilty of any wrong doing per policy

Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.