1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198157654044 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by sn1tch, Jan 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sn1tch

sn1tch New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61254850
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198157654044

Victim profile: 76561198082775429

What happened? Description:
    I've been played a few MM games with this guy, he seemed adequat to me. So then after about 1-2 months he wrote me and asked me about how i got AWP Mortis. Then he proposed me kinda deal, i gonna offer him my AWP Mortis and some collection cards and he's gonna trade it on reddit and then offer me a knife. I was misled because of his level (100), inventory and amount of +rep comments in profile. He's offered me a trade, i accepted it. Then he just removed me from friends and blocked all connections.
    Sorry for not full chat window on screenshots, before i close the chat window, i didnt know that i have to screen all window. And these screenshots are all in russian, so you have to translated it in some way, unfortunately i dont have an access to this chat because he blocked me. But, if you want - i can translate it by my own.​

Provide Evidence:
    I've uploaded the screenshots.​

Attached Files:

2. sn1tch

sn1tch New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61254850
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status: