1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198172146870 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ZachDuhPwn, Jul 24, 2015.

1. ZachDuhPwn

ZachDuhPwn New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49057719
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198172146870

Victim profile: 76561198058381167

What happened? Description:
    Recently this user (http://steamcommunity.com/id/archinaldchesterfieldIII) known as Rolex during the trade attempted a new type of scam to me and my friend. He pretended to record and said a bunch of official stuff to prove, said he was going first so we thought it was a good idea to trade with him. He wanted to "record" and screenshare through skype, he said it wasn't working although it was for me. He said to install teamviewer for screensharing, and let us see his screen to "prove" we couldn't control (although turns out we could, just didn't notice). He then asked for our info for Teamviewer then started up a trade. He said put the knife in the trade menu then he would give us the steam wallet codes. We said okay then he said ok just press confirm then I'll give, my friend was about to then I yelled "NONO DO NOT DO THAT" and he was like sorry sorry okay here get a pen and paper so we can write it down, he then took control of mouse when my friend wasn't looking (through teamviewer) and made the trade. Luckily I yelled at my friend "CANCEL TRADE NOW!!!" and he pressed x in time.​

Provide Evidence:
    [8:44:04 PM] Head Ah: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/index.aspx
    [8:54:37 PM] Nick(iicowboyzz)[BP]:
    [8:57:54 PM] Head Ah: 181 093 531
    [8:59:11 PM] Head Ah: 7021

This is him sending us teamviewer and trying to trick us.​

Attached Files:

2. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    Would you happen to have screenshots of the attempted hijacking of the trade window?
  3. ZachDuhPwn

ZachDuhPwn New User

Steam:
    I didn't capture any, that happened within 10 seconds, and my friend and I were just freaking out hoping we closed it in time. Sorry...
  4. Rolex 3

Rolex 3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:105940571
    This is a false accusation- That is not me in the screenshot. I'm not associated with the person he was talking to on whatever platform that is, and it sure doesn't look like steam. He added me previously that night begging for items. He never sent any screenshots providing evidence of me attempting to scam him on steam, and he could have just staged a random unofficial chat log. I would love to provide evidence but this was almost 2 weeks ago, and it was just brought to my attention by a fellow trader.
  5. ZachDuhPwn

ZachDuhPwn New User

Steam:
    Ok first of all "Rolex 3" you literally have 3 accounts on here, I wonder why? This new one you have was just made July 24th aswell. Second, during that whole time before the transaction you got all shakey in your voice, lied about not being able to see skype (we saw it through teamviewer but thought that was because it was us sharing, so we dismissed it at first), and then when we caught you and saved our items you immediately removed us from your skype (kevinmorales177 btw, incase anyone knows him. How would I know his skype if this was fake? Lastly, you attempted to make your scam seem legit by reading out a bunch of stuff from steamrep and recording, but that was all fake lol. I'd like to see the video if you even recorded it bud, but you probably didn't since you attempted (but failed) to scam me and my friend.
  6. ZachDuhPwn

ZachDuhPwn New User

Steam:
    Also, that platform is skype, and you sure as hell know that bud. Stop acting innocent.
  7. Rolex 3

Rolex 3 New User

Steam:
    Are you serious right now? Can you provide evidence that I attempted to scam you? Or that that is my skype account? Or that I was talking to you on skype? Because you are just taking out of your rear end if you can't provide evidence to back up your claims. People like you are a joke- if you want free stuff join a giveaway or something instead of badgering people about your money problems.
  8. Rolex 3

Rolex 3 New User

Steam:
    Exactly what I thought. I would very much like this report taken off, as it is uncalled for and the person who created this thread has no proof.
  9. ZachDuhPwn

ZachDuhPwn New User

Steam:
    I don't want free stuff. I got my s✿✿✿ back because I cancelled it before it. I get theres no proof, but your bad karma will catch up to you. Also, 3 steamrep accounts is blatant as f✿✿✿ Rolex.
  10. Rolex 3

Rolex 3 New User

Steam:
    This is a baseless report with false accusations. I would like this report removed on the grounds that ZachDuhPwn didn't provide the evidence to support any of his claims.
  11. ZachDuhPwn

ZachDuhPwn New User

Steam:
    Answer this rolex, why do you have 3 steamrep accounts? If you don't answer steamrep moderators do NOT remove this report.
  12. ZachDuhPwn

ZachDuhPwn New User

Steam:
    Also just noticed this. " He added me previously that night begging for items." You had 0 items in your inventory. Since your so obsessed with the evidence, lets see the evidence of me "begging you for items" because you are the guy who added me Rolex. You are not getting away with this forever with your fake recordings and all that bs.
  13. Rolex 3

Rolex 3 New User

Steam:
    I don't see the point of this. There are 2 other Rolexes on steamrep. I do not own those 2 nor can it be proven I own them. If you could go ahead and post a picture of my empty inventory from 2 weeks ago as you claim that would be great. You have not provided any sort of solid evidence to support your case if I may note.
  14. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918