1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198208043703 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by cs.money 7, Mar 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cs.money 7

cs.money 7 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:162940360
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198208043703

Victim profile: 76561198286146448

What happened? Description:
    User was selling CS:GO commendations in return for virtual items. I did get my commendations after dealing with the user and a couple days later all of the commendations were removed and the user basically said "Sorry, no refunds, and told me that he doesn't have enough items to return (he does)" Some time passed, I'm waiting for his response as of yet, he didn't follow up on his promise to rectify the issue neither he has returned my money. He unfriended and blocked me instead.

Down included are pictures of his name history and comments which do show indeed that he used to sell commends, and my trade history which shows me buying the commends by trading him my items. He basically tried to make me forget about him by telling me that the issue will soon be resolved, and he did that to a bunch of other people. He likely scammed about 50-60 dollars worth of items.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.