1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Report: 76561198238894924 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by blu3shadow, Sep 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blu3shadow

blu3shadow New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53251570
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198238894924

Victim profile: 76561198066768868

What happened? Description:
    I was advertising that i was selling keys, he added me as he was interested, we talked about it, I went first, he took 90 keys and blocked me and ran​

Provide Evidence:
    I was advertising on outpost that i was selling keys, http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/29353273
    He commented i replied, he added me as he was interested, we talked about it, I went first, he took 90 keys and blocked me and ran
    he tried to make it legit by giving me a 'good faith' item but that was all a play for his scam
    I know this because straight after trade he went 'offline' and so i went to his profile which said he was online and i wasnt allowed to comment on his profile on add him back so he definitely blocked me from communication​

Never tell your password to anyone.
    Sunday, 3 September 2017
    3:32 PM - x Blu3Shadow x: he
    3:32 PM - x Blu3Shadow x: hey
    3:33 PM - Daddy Moist: Hey man i am defeintally intrestead in buying some keys
    3:33 PM - x Blu3Shadow x: all of them
    3:33 PM - x Blu3Shadow x: ?
    3:33 PM - Daddy Moist: i wish i was that rich lol i am just needing 90 so i can get my dream unus
    3:34 PM - x Blu3Shadow x: haha fair enough
    3:34 PM - Daddy Moist: so it would total at 180 correct dont want to short you or over sell myself
    3:36 PM - x Blu3Shadow x: yeah 180 usd
    3:37 PM - Daddy Moist: perfect i will need your info for the transaction and such and we also need to work out who is going to be going first on this whole deal
    3:37 PM - x Blu3Shadow x: yeah true
    3:38 PM - x Blu3Shadow x: hmmm thing is, how do i know u will hold ur part of the deal, like u wont chargeback?
    3:39 PM - Daddy Moist: I am a very trusted trader plus with my 1500 hours in the game getting marked as a scammer would kill me so i would never risk that bull s✿✿✿
    3:39 PM - x Blu3Shadow x: have u ever done a money transaction b4
    3:40 PM - Daddy Moist: yes sir i have i bought a few unusals awhile back cashed out when i went to collage and am back home wanting to get back in and finsh my dream set for spy
    3:42 PM - Daddy Moist: a little bit of off branch knoldge but i am a nursing major.majoring in gereatrics and altizmers as a little info you can have on me plus if i need more keys in the futur i know who to go through
    3:43 PM - x Blu3Shadow x: hmm i see, btw i probs wont have anymore in future
    3:43 PM - x Blu3Shadow x: im cashing out
    3:43 PM - x Blu3Shadow x: sold my whole bp for keys
    3:44 PM - x Blu3Shadow x: planning to cash out the keys
    3:44 PM - Daddy Moist: that is okay man i will still keep you added you seem pretty cool
    3:44 PM - x Blu3Shadow x: im done with tf2 haha
    3:44 PM - x Blu3Shadow x: haha cheers
    3:44 PM - Daddy Moist: i understand my man
    3:46 PM - Daddy Moist: Alright do you mind if i grab your account email before we go any further so iu can have it pulled up
    3:50 PM - x Blu3Shadow x: https://www.paypal.me/Blu3Shadow/180usd
    3:50 PM - Daddy Moist: Alright thank you for that
    3:50 PM - x Blu3Shadow x: no worries
    3:50 PM - x Blu3Shadow x: paypal.me is an easier way to send money
    3:50 PM - Daddy Moist: i havent used it before but it will do
    3:51 PM - x Blu3Shadow x: i havent either haha
    3:51 PM - x Blu3Shadow x: must be pretty new
    3:51 PM - x Blu3Shadow x: its just easier to send a pay link rather than an email
    3:51 PM - Daddy Moist: i would assume so alright i am about ready let me get set up real quick
    3:52 PM - x Blu3Shadow x: yeah all good
    3:52 PM - x Blu3Shadow x: so you fine to go first?
    3:52 PM - Daddy Moist: i would rather not my dude it is a little sketchy for me
    3:53 PM - x Blu3Shadow x: sketchy for me too
    3:53 PM - x Blu3Shadow x: :(
    3:53 PM - x Blu3Shadow x: https://backpack.tf/trust/76561198066768868 ive only ever done one money trade b4
    3:53 PM - Daddy Moist: i can send a good faith item and get it back after i just been scammed before and i dont want that agian
    3:53 PM - x Blu3Shadow x: same here bro
    3:54 PM - Daddy Moist: If yoiu first on the deal i would be more then happy to leave a goodf rep pus suggest you a bro i know who might buy the resat off you
    3:55 PM - x Blu3Shadow x: sweet man
    3:56 PM - Daddy Moist: Can we get a deal my ma
    3:56 PM - Daddy Moist: man*
    3:56 PM - x Blu3Shadow x: yeah just nervous lol
    3:57 PM - Daddy Moist: I know how it is man but after this you will be set to finsh cashing out
    3:57 PM - x Blu3Shadow x: yeah i hope so
    3:57 PM - Daddy Moist: he is a bigger buyer i know and he likes pure at good prices as do i
    3:59 PM - x Blu3Shadow x: ok
    3:59 PM - x Blu3Shadow x: i guess lets do it
    3:59 PM - Daddy Moist: Alright my man i am ready
    3:59 PM - Daddy Moist has accepted your request to trade.
    4:07 PM - x Blu3Shadow x: ok man wanna do ur part now?
    4:08 PM - Daddy Moist: did you already verify the trade and everything
    4:08 PM - x Blu3Shadow x: ill confirm the trade on my phone now
    4:08 PM - Daddy Moist: okay man then i will send the money
    4:09 PM - x Blu3Shadow x: ok man is done
    4:10 PM - Daddy Moist: okay let me accept it real quick
    4:11 PM - x Blu3Shadow x: once i recieve the money i will give u back ur hat
    4:12 PM - Daddy Moist is now Offline.
    4:13 PM - Daddy Moist is currently offline, they will receive your message the next time they log in.
    4:13 PM - x Blu3Shadow x: bro
    4:13 PM - x Blu3Shadow x: u srs
    4:13 PM - x Blu3Shadow x: cmon man

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History showing for sure the trade in question(NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload. Also need a screen shot of your Paypal ACTIVITY (not Summary) for let’s say the last several days full screen DO NOT edit this shot in anyway. Upload HERE…NOT imgur, NOT gyazo or any other 3rd party hosting site!

Review this screenshot guide to help you:

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    This report has been found to have no response for an extended period of time.

Either additional evidence or information was requested at which no reply was made and therefore the report will be marked Archived.
    You are welcome to submit a new report with what was requested here along with all other evidence provided and an explanation as to why you were unable to respond to the first report.

Please be sure to follow our Screenshot Guide/Requirements prior to remaking this report or any others in the future and to follow our Investigative Policy as noted.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.