1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198260609515 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Dodo5661, Jan 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dodo5661

Dodo5661 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:102743627
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198260609515

Victim profile: 76561198165752982

What happened? Description:
    I met this guy on dotagiftx.com. i was interested for dota 2 collector's cache items. the guy offered me mirana cc set, The spirit of the grove for my exalted rubick arcana. After being friends for 30 days, he sent me steam trade request and asked me to confirm trade first to check whether we follow 30days rule or not( using his low value timbersaw bundle) and then sent trade offer for my rubick arcana then he was supposed to gift me mirana bundled cc. In the meanwhile he entered a rank game planning vengeful spirit. i confirmed the trade, and instantly got blocked and unfriended.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks - issue is I can't confirm you were ever friends with this exact user by SteamID - all I see is a chat box with a name and profile image. Need to verify this and you can do that with a screenshot of your friend/user activity thru a web browser - when you take this and it shows you adding the user hover your mouse pointer over the users name so it shows the popup of the profile. Make sure you open this in a web browser before doing anything rather than steam client. Take the screenshot and make sure it's Full Screen and make sure steam client URL is enabled, not edited or cropped in any way! Upload HERE…NOT imgur, NOT gyazo or any other 3rd party hosting site!

Please review this screenshot guide to help you:

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    Dodo5661 likes this.
  3. Dodo5661

Dodo5661 New User

Steam:
    Dear Sir,
    Thank you for ur quick response. I've attached all chat screenshot unedited with hovering cursor over the profile. Please do the need full and let me know if nay other detail could be provided by me. I also played a turbo game with him, shared the details as screenshot. In the last screenshot, "reply1cc" , you can see the chat before playing turbo game, since we're friends back then

Attached Files:

4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    That isn't what was requested.
  5. Dodo5661

Dodo5661 New User

Steam:
    Dear sir,
    Sir what you requested needs to be done to web browser, i get it but i cant that guy’s chat, or profile in my chat box since he had unfriended me.

The window i sent screenshot from is from my steam desktop chat window which i have kept open eversince.

I really can’t open his chat or profile on steam chat web browser since he is not my friend anymore.

Please help me here. I’ve no gains here.
    Just looking for justice :)
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Read what I'm asking for again - you don't seem to have read and understood the request.
    Perhaps ask a friend to assist before reply again with what was requested.

As for justice seeking - we are NOT here to punish.
    If you are after that then you are on the wrong site and I suggest you take this to Valve and not here.
  7. Dodo5661

Dodo5661 New User

Steam:
    Apologies sir. I shared this thread to my friends and this is what they suggested.
    i'm extremely sorry if this is wrong or out of protocol, but by justice i solemnly meant to avoid this guy from scamming others status.png
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    That is not what I'm asking for - you only get one more reply.
    I suggest you read what I asked and make sure you've asked someone that can also understand what I'm asking.
    Clearly I said FRIEND ACTIVITY. I do not need anything chat related, do not need any more additional images of their profile -that proves nothing.
    I must verify friend activity.
    So again - one more reply.
    If you can not/do not provide what I requested upon the next reply then I will be forced to decline the report.
    I will give you 72hours to do that so do NOT get in a hurry and waste the reply.
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Declined for lack of followup/verification of identity.
    Please do not submit reports here if you have no intentions on keeping up with them and following instructions to complete it.
    Verification of identity is utmost important as you could have and may have reported someone that was impersonated.
    Therefore - this user was not found guilty of any wrong doing per policy.
    Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.