1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198264654242 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Tuxxy cs.money, Nov 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tuxxy cs.money

Tuxxy cs.money New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:216883682
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198264654242

Victim profile: 76561198394033093

What happened? Description:
    Basically he added me, he have about 3k worth of items in his inventory, I added his discord, he screen shared me his screen, everything seemed legit, he showed me a few of his trade offers through screen sharing and everything seemed legit. so I decided to trade with him under screen sharing. then he deleted my discord after I sent the trade offer. He scammed my 250$ worth bayonet lore. After he scammed my bayonet lore, he proceeds on trying to scam 200$ from me via payapal. I don't have the chat screenshot for the part where he talks about my bayonet lore because it was mostly talked yesterday. but I do have the chat of him trying to scam more money via paypal and I have the trade screenshot.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History showing for sure the trade in question(NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload. Also need a screen shot of your Paypal ACTIVITY (not Summary) for several days beginning with the date before this trade..full screen DO NOT edit this shot in anyway. Upload HERE…NOT imgur, NOT gyazo or any other 3rd party hosting site!

Also please review this screenshot guide should you require assistance:

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
  3. Walker

Walker Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:152194257
    Everything is resolved, he had a new paypal so the money did not go through right away, the seller did receive what he was owed, all is good.
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Walker Nothing is resolved til I get what I asked for and the Op replies.

Not exactly all good with the current status of the report.
    @Tuxxy cs.money
  5. Tuxxy cs.money

Tuxxy cs.money New User

Steam:
    He gave me my items back, the problem is resolved, thank you steam rep admins for your patience:). I love this forum, I got my stuff back.
  6. Tuxxy cs.money

Tuxxy cs.money New User

Steam:
    The problem is resolved, I got my items back, feel free to archive this post. :):)
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Tuxxy cs.money I still need what I requested - you can either provide that or say no and just keep in mind future reports you submit may come under enhanced view due to the fact you've ignored our request for additional data.
    This wastes valuable time even if you got items back, we are glad but there is still an on going investigation.
  8. Walker

Steam:
    We figured everything out, he wants to close the report, what's the problem?
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    If you wish the report to be resolved have the Op/victim submit to me what I requested..it is a simple request.
  10. Walker

Steam:
    lol so you can bring the banhammer down
  11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Whys that?
    https://forums.steamrep.com/attachments/屏幕截图-25-png.685553/
    What part of that screenshot matches anything what you told this user or me here?
    From what I read you did scam the user and then once the report went up you backtracked, feed them some story and here we are.
    Tell me I'm wrong but till I get what I requested from the Op the report won't be completed one way or another.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  12. Walker

Steam:
    So can I get something straight? Someone opens a report ticket, and in the time of it being open (before it was opened actually) the issue is resolved, but you have the heiarchy to decide whether or whether not we solved the problem? Shouldn't we be able to archive our own posts?
  13. Walker

Steam:
    I can send you my inventory history of me sending skins to Tuxxy. For all you know he didn't get the money so we traded skins instead. Always throwing the blame on people.
  14. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Feel free to explain that chat screenshot then. Also once @Tuxxy cs.money provides what I'm asking for I can conclude the report one way or another.
  15. Tuxxy cs.money

Tuxxy cs.money New User

Steam:
    Basically, the whole story is, I gave him my skin, he deleted my discord and didn't give me the money that we agreed, and he refuses to give me my skins back and instead he wants to have another trade. I denied his further offer of trade and I reported him on steam rep. He got scared that his reputation will get messed up and get trade banned. So he gave me skins that's worth the same amount of money as the skin that he took from me.
  16. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok thanks for that - can you provide me with what I asked? Thanks
  17. Tuxxy cs.money

Tuxxy cs.money New User

Steam:
    Do you want all of the chat screenshots and the trade history? I lost the chat history, but I can provide the trade screenshots, can you tell me what specifically do you need? Also I am very sorry for wasting your time!
  18. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    This is what I asked for - and you are not wasting my time at all...I'm rather patient.
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History showing for sure the trade in question(NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload. Also need a screen shot of your Paypal ACTIVITY (not Summary) for several days beginning with the date before this trade..full screen DO NOT edit this shot in anyway. Upload HERE…NOT imgur, NOT gyazo or any other 3rd party hosting site!

Also please review this screenshot guide should you require assistance:

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
  19. Tuxxy cs.money

Tuxxy cs.money New User

Steam:
    I gave my skin, then he gave me two of his skins, we originally decided to do paypal, but his paypal didn't go through, so he sent me skins. Basically that's it. It is a misunderstanding. It's all good now.

Attached Files:

20. Tuxxy cs.money

Tuxxy cs.money New User

Steam:

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.