1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198316391320 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Rikey, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Rikey

Rikey New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:246277951
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198316391320

Victim profile: 76561198452821631

What happened? Description:
    Player "maszaKasza" flame each others with my girlfriend that isn't nothing new in this game. But this specific player was playing premede and calling us and her to be wh#re, b#tch and moore without any special reason and without consequences for that for her that was very big punch in the face making her crying and me angry to the point of agony. Help..​

Provide Evidence:
    Everything happend in game chat.. I dont know how to upload this, via Overwatch DEMO we cant see chat from teams only global chat...​

Attached Files:

2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Flaming, trolling, harassment, rudeness, or other behavioral issues are outside our investigative policy.

Please review the below tutorial on how to report a scammer, then fill out the form below if you have evidence of fraud. Read our investigative policy to ensure what you're reporting is something we mark for: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/read-before-posting-steamrep-investigative-policy.230/

Since there is no usable evidence of fraud here, I am archiving your report.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**