1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198323046688 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by spacemannwhiff, Oct 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spacemannwhiff

spacemannwhiff New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40540040
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198323046688

Victim profile: 76561198041345808

What happened? Description:
    Offered $355 for a pair of Emerald Web gloves. I traded first, and he never paid out. We switched to Discord (my mistake, and I don't have records from there, that it matters at all) but I do have screenshots of the Steam discussion, Paypal history. He has since changed his avatar and country, but not his name. Check the name history.

I wish I didn't fall for this.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History showing for sure the trade in question(NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload. Also need a screen shot of your Paypal ACTIVITY (not Summary) for several days beginning with the date before this trade..full screen DO NOT edit this shot in anyway. Upload HERE…NOT imgur, NOT gyazo or any other 3rd party hosting site!

Also please review this screenshot guide should you require assistance:

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
  3. spacemannwhiff

spacemannwhiff New User

Steam:
    see attached.

Attached Files:

4. spacemannwhiff

spacemannwhiff New User

Steam:
    forgot paypal activity - see attached

Attached Files:

5. Oikksen1

Oikksen1 Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:181390480
  6. spacemannwhiff

spacemannwhiff New User

Steam:
    what do i have to gain from lying? i can't get anything you stole from me back.
  7. spacemannwhiff

spacemannwhiff New User

Steam:
    not to mention the fact that the images are entirely unedited they're not cropped or anything.
  8. spacemannwhiff

spacemannwhiff New User

Steam:
    not to mention: in your own words, you said "steamrep doesn't take fake reports"
  9. Oikksen1

Steam:
    Which is why this one will get archieved since it's fake
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @spacemannwhiff This happened 14 days ago - why are you just now reporting this?
    Also need to see a FULL screen of that $1 transaction from the user opened from within paypal.
  11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Prove it...don't just say its fake. Show its fake...prove what you are stating.
    Full screenshots proving your side of the story...you have 24hours to do so before I finalize the report.
    Don't just spam it with "fake fake fake" that doesn't help anything and doesn't prove nothing.
    So far the evidence is stacked against you had you have a formal 24hours to provide proof that what the Op/Victim here is providing is fake.
  12. spacemannwhiff

spacemannwhiff New User

Steam:
    1) Honest answer: I didn't have screenshot evidence until just about three days ago after the offender unblocked me, and, since I don't have much free time, I just now got around to reporting it.

2) See attached. 1 is from within the Activity screen, and 2 is from the "Print Details" screen.

Attached Files:

13. spacemannwhiff

spacemannwhiff New User

Steam:
    Since he's going to claim that I did "inspect element": I'll post a screenshot from my phone, from within the PayPal app as well - can't do inspect element on that. To be provided in short order.
  14. spacemannwhiff

spacemannwhiff New User

Steam:
    See attached.

Attached Files:

15. spacemannwhiff

spacemannwhiff New User

Steam:
    not sure if it's the same guy, but might as well post this, even if it's not steam: someone joined a public discord server i moderate claiming to be the offender. here's what he posted.

please note:

1) threat of legal action

2) admittance of guilt

and

3) as much as i am loathe to use discord screenshots here, this is relevant since the user in question claimed to be the offender.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2018
  16. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @spacemannwhiff Nothing thru discord do we accept here - ONLY steam chat.
    You have no way to prove who anyone is on another platform.
  17. Oikksen1

Steam:
    Im so done with these people reporting me lol
  18. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @spacemannwhiff Little update on info... so this happened about 16 days ago roughly and you are just now reporting.
    Have you had any other trades/contact with the accused since that trade date on the 10th?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  19. spacemannwhiff

spacemannwhiff New User

Steam:
    1) on the discord front: understood, won't happen again

2) yes - i added him roughly 5 days ago and commented on his profile since he still had the gloves, and since he unblocked me. i tried to send a message over steam, but couldn't, and that's how i got the screenshot evidence in the first place.

3) as i explained, i am just now reporting this since i was just able to get a hold of the information.
  20. Oikksen1

Steam:
    That's literally so stupid, Make up a better story spaceman literally the dumbest s✿✿✿ I have ever heard, I really don't have time to deal with this anyways
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.