1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198350038013 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by `wavy, Apr 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greyyy

Greyyy Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:194886142
    Hello, sorry for late respond again, i'm such a busy this weeks.

I didn't remember visit the topic several times as you mentioned? I don't understand you mean. Also i already paid to this man at 13th. And i uploaded to paypal evidence as well. His all chat logs either cropped or edited. Also mobile chat logs? Really? I mean again i can ask to my friend to change his name and picture as me and write whatever i want and i can accuse someone. All screenshots should be unedited and fullscreensized. Im not saying this, steamrep rules says:

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/

''2. Evidence should not be edited in any way.
    Please do not crop/highlight/emphasize/circle any information shown in the evidence.''

So since i uploaded to evidence to, i want to archived this report, thank you :)

Attached Files:

2. `wavy

`wavy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:426884122
    grey u drowning in ur lies. At the beggining u said that when we first talked about gloves i gave u different email. I proved that both emails were same, and u just posted a pic of a transfer that has been never processed that's been sent to same mail from both imgs.... ur iq <10?
  3. `wavy

`wavy New User

Steam:
    more lies, he says hes from germany, his account is in deutsche bank. Well as we can see this paypal is in french which means that is french paypal. U cant link german card to french paypal sorry.
  4. `wavy

`wavy New User

Steam:
    To admins: we can clearly see this scammer is avoiding everything, lying all the time, changing his version of truth, paypal pic is fake, we all can do that and cancel it straight away and then show it as a proof. U can see the date and time from phone and pc which means it's same conversation. Anyways i think i provided enough evidence to sentence this guy to steamrep ban. Grey is just playing for time here, avoiding answers....
  5. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.