1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198381253429 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ✪ RemIx, Jan 9, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ✪ RemIx

✪ RemIx New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:444344258
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198381253429

Victim profile: 76561198126292387

What happened? Description:
    User 76561198381253429 is adding people that leave a comment on my profile pretending to be me and selling my skins.​

Provide Evidence:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2023
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    No scam here looks like someone using a similar name trying to trade someone - impersonation alone also isn't a reportable offense here on this site.
    You can report them to Valve instead.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    Nothing provided suggests/shows this user is or was guilty of any wrong doing per policy.
    Declined.

Note: This is the 2nd attempt of a report like this here - you either ignored what I wrote the last time or just didn't ever get to read it so be sure to read/understand the above and not make such reports here without proper evidence of a scam attempt. Impersonation alone is nothing we take reports for here must show intent to defraud and like the previous report you created this one shows nothing of that. You can report such things to Valve.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.