1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198383006631 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by [EcF] Soudwave, Apr 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [EcF] Soudwave

[EcF] Soudwave New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43890096
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Trade Offer Fraud] Using Trade Offer URL fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198383006631

Victim profile: 76561198048045920

What happened? Description:
    He told me that he wants to give me a Knife for my ak 47 blue gem.
    Then he said that he wants to talk with me via Discord or Skype. In the Skype call he first asked me if I ever had traded a skin to OP Skins, and I said no. After that he told me to share my screen and then I should list my AK 47 at OP Skins that he can see the exact condition and information about my skin, showing me this Picture ( https://imgur.com/Pe6NpYW
    ) as example . After that he told me that I should accept the Trade offer from the OP skins bot who wanted my ak 47 using a Fake OP Skins Bot using this (" https://steamcommunity.com/id/1235662333 ") account. He told me then to go back to op skins ...as my ak47 was not listed he told me that I have to get my whole invetory on OP skins that it is working, after that I traded all my other skins to It, he was using the fake Bot Again.
    After the trade he said I have to wait 7 Days until I get my skins on OP Skins und he Said I will get his flip knife doppler. than he immediatly canceled the Skype call, I this moment I realized he was trying to scam me und checked the BOT from OP skins but he was not listed, having all my items in his Inventory (" https://steamcommunity.com/id/1235662333/inventory/ ") !
    I have also checked the OP Skin Bot first but he Faked him really good so I trusted him​

Provide Evidence:

In the "Beweis10" you Can see that he sent me the OP-Skins URL... And he wrote sell, as I asked him Why my skins are not at OP Skins he told me to wait 7 Days.

Attached Files:

2. Flame52

Flame52 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:155509146
    i am talking to him right now, i will send proof when i'm done talking
  3. Ninja Otter With A Taco

Ninja Otter With A Taco Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:35378805
    Hi @[EcF] Soudwave

Thank you for your report, however due to the fact that most of the conversation happened over Skype, including all the important bits that would be needed to prove the accused was trying to use the OPSkins "verification" scam, and not through the Steam chat we cannot process the report based on your report (see here: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/ ). Also your screenshots are heavily cropped and as per our Screenshot Guide: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/ we require all evidence be unedited in any form.

Also, can you possibly include the following: a screenshot of your trade offers showing the offer you got from the fake bot (like you did before) but this time can you upload it uncropped and unedited? Also can you take another screenshot of your trade offers, but this time taken from a web browser with your cursor hovering over the fake bot's name so that a URL appears in the bottom left, and can you also upload that screenshot unedited and uncropped?

However, there is proof that the accused was impersonating another user by pretending to be a "negotiating" account, and the evidence for that I have submitted alongside this post. And because of that reason I will mark this report as ready for review after you submit the information I have requested above.

@Flame52 if you have evidence proving the accused tried to scam you please create a report of your own. Thanks.

Also feel free to report the user to Valve as well.
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Attached Files:

• 0.png
      0.png
      File size:
      674.8 KB
      Views:
    • 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      500.6 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      395.4 KB
      Views:
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  4. Ninja Otter With A Taco

Ninja Otter With A Taco Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:35378805
    Due to a lack of response from the reporter I'm just going to forward this report on to an admin to review.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Partner SCAs).**
  5. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Hello,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.