1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198407759703 - ([Other] Other game items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by neven2468, Feb 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neven2468

neven2468 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:227699150
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Trade Offer Fraud] Using Trade Offer URL fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [Other] Other game items

Accused profile: 76561198407759703

Victim profile: 76561198415664028

What happened? Description:
    Greetings
    I'm reporting this account or should I say Admin, he who tried to steal my account as has had already done to my friend (Erik Cornea).
    For whole story read under to understand.

I was messaged by my friend he said(Erik Cornea-steam account): Bro you have to add Admin as friend and explain to him that you got reported by accident, your account will get deleted from report. Which is weird because I didn't do anything and whole situation is unknown to me.So I clicked link added Admin and he was accting weird like whole situation.He showed me some kind of video where is showing that my account will be deleted, rather said screen recorded whole thing and my account.While that happend my friend Erik messaged me from Facebook said: my account is stolen don't answer to messages from my steam account.I didn't know what to do and I went back to texting Admin.Admin said: do you have any proof, which I had and still have that I'm innocent and proof that my friend Erik sent message from his stole steam account(But everything gets weird when my frend Erik says that his account is stolen and that he is in school also sents pictures from class( I have proof for everything: messages from Erik's stolen steam account,Facebook and Admin)).After I tried to show him the proof Admin wanted___ TRADE -OFFER___.While reporting (writing) this to Steam Support my friend Erik texted me again from Facebook saying Admin is stealing accounts. I showed Erik video that admin screen recorded and guess what Erik said: He did the same thing to me.I didn't do TRADE OFFER because it sound like scam,seems like scam and this whole situation is weird.I blocked him and I want you to read everything and inform me if this guy or this account is really Admin of Steam.

Thing Admin showed me:

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...Drizvq3foskHivUfUdBVpZ3EL9bZOP7kOMPVph47Od5nw

Thank you in advance

Neven Poljak​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.