1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198416916814 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by JOMB4, May 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JOMB4

JOMB4 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:190327026
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Trade Offer Fraud] Using Trade Offer URL fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198416916814

Victim profile: 76561198046088594

What happened? Description:
    He scam skins in the game CS: GO. I am a seller and I put my skin up for sale and the buyer bought it. And when I sent him the skin, he refused to send me money.​

Provide Evidence:
    I am a seller and I put my skin up for sale and the buyer bought it. And when I sent him the skin, he refused to send me money.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry but you have Absolutely ZERO evidence of any scam here - no chat/agreement nothing.
    We also do not review 3rd party reports IE not the victim account making the report.
    Please do not submit reports here like this again - ignoring our requirements that were clearly noted to you prior to clicking the submit a report button.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    Nothing provided suggests/shows this user is or was guilty of any wrong doing per policy.
    Declined.

Also note this is the 2nd attempt of a report by you that failed to provide what was required in any form and was noted on the same links provided then as they are now. Please do not submit any more till you read those links/policies/requirements.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.