1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198826542157 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by RiKo-, Jun 20, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RiKo-

RiKo- New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:418520748
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198826542157

Victim profile: 76561198797307224

What happened? Description:
    Fortunately did not get scammed but I want to report a scam attempt. This guy wanted to "boost" my skins, I didn't fall for that, of course, but I hope there is some flag system that might flag that guy as a scammer (at least thru SIH extension), so hopefully he actually never becomes a successful scammer. I will send a screenshot of our chat and his poor attempt to "boost" my skins (even tho I thought he wanted to boost ME for skins at first LOL).

Sorry to bother you though. I just don't want that kid to scam anybody. Whoever is reading this have a great day !​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry but your evidence isn't proper per requirements here and not full screen - you lack a clear date on them which is required.
    Please do not submit reports here without proper evidence. Either way we have no idea what the user meant by boosting anything without additional context...they could be wanting to broker the items which was commonly done.
    Be sure to read these links you were already given prior to submitting the report.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    This user wasn't or isn't found guilty of any wrong doing per policy.
    Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.