1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198831251783 - ([Other] Other game items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Miksmo, Jan 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miksmo

Miksmo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:215671326
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Trade Offer Fraud] Using Trade Offer URL fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [Other] Other game items

Accused profile: 76561198831251783

Victim profile: 76561198391608380

What happened? Description:
    I was casually betting and watching bets, then a guy who is reputable tells me in the gambling chat [Rustypot.com] that he wants to teambet so I tell him I will. Shortly after I get added by some other guy telling who was pretending to be the guy who I was chatting to on Rustypot telling me to look at this other gambling site because he is about to go in big with cs skins. Little do I know that it was a phishing link and I fell for it like an idiot and he then had access to my steam, where he changed my name and pfp and bio to make it look like steam was going to ban me, and I knew the guy for a while, atleast a couple weeks just from watching eachother bet, so I traded him the stuff because even if he didn't give it back, i thought I wouldnt be able to trade anymore regardless because of the profile scam that he did on me and surely enough he blocks he and f✿✿✿s off with my 500 dollar rust inventory. I am very upset with the fact that I lost all my rust skins, but what really f✿✿✿s me off is the fact that this c✿✿✿ is still faking to be rich kids on rustypot and keeps on scamming people like me. So shoutout to MattCS for letting me know about this site, because when I was about to hang myself I saw his video and he said to come here, so I did. Please get this guy banned. Its all I want.​

Provide Evidence:
    The best I can do is the trade that I accepted, i closed the steam chat when i logged out to try and make a new account to evade the steam banning my stuff. So Idk if itll help but my email is [email protected] if you want to contact me for further information​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.