1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198991342777 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by XuyD, Nov 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XuyD

XuyD New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:216099269
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198991342777

Victim profile: 76561198392464266

What happened? Description:
    I was looking for a katowice 14 collector, and I stumbled upon him as I saw varies people commenting on high profile trader's steam page that he is a collector. So when I added him, he did sound very friendly and was very fair with pricing, no suspicious activity at all. So I blinded agreed to send him my item first, and he will pay afterwards. He instantly blocked me, and I did not receive my money through bitcoin.​

Provide Evidence:
    Screenshot provided: the scammer blocking me, confirmations that it was him, non response after I sent, his page.​

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    What? I have no idea what you are trying to report here? You need MORE details of the entire event.
    Those screenshots are like wow but ok I may be able to use that.... just a simple print screen save of images works fine in the future.
    Also need the BTC address you gave the user
  3. XuyD

XuyD New User

Steam:
    here is the btc address: 1MoSWCCVJqrLa8pp61iMRm1dtz7BZUtom1

So basically I was trying to trade/sell my kato, and he was a collector that I found. First, I asked if he could buy it from buff, the Chinese market place, and he said he ran out of balance. Which is normal. he told me that he could buy with btc. I blindly trusted him because I thought no one would take the risk of scamming for a $250 item with a almost 3k dollar inventory. So I offered to go first.
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Need full screenshot of the trade opened thru a web browser, hover your mouse pointer over users name so it shows up their steam ID at the bottom.
    FULL screen do not edit/crop image in anyway.
  5. V7sion

V7sion Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:515538524
    You literally declined the trade?

When I get home I’m screenshoting my trade history it clearly says trade declined.

Why would you try and get me banned? Like honestly, you made a horrible scam attempt on me. U wanted me to send at the same time so that when I sent the money u would decline the trade. And quick switch on me. I didn’t fall for it and blocked u right after as it was probably the worst scam attempt I’ve seen in my life.

I didn’t scam this guy and I don’t have any of his skins on my acccount I didn’t trade with him or anything. He tried to scam me and I blocked him. Can provide screenshot proof of my profile/inventory/trade history.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2020
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @XuyD You were clearly on just a few hours ago and saw my request - you have 24hours to reply and followup.

@V7sion Wanting someone to send at the same time/go first doesn't mean anyone was trying something bad on the other. So you accusing them or something scam related isn't going to fly here but you are welcome to provide what you wish to defend yourself within the next 24hours as you are active also.
  7. XuyD

XuyD New User

Steam:
    Sorry about the late reply, Steam inventory wasn't working earlier.

Attached Files:

8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Not what I asked for - trade inventory not offer
  9. XuyD

XuyD New User

Steam:
    Can you be a little more specific? How do I open it up?
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  11. V7sion

Steam:
    trade history, inventory

Attached Files:

12. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Will not accept trade inventory history screnshots @V7sion unless its showing thru steam client.
  13. V7sion

Steam:
    steam proof

Attached Files:

14. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  15. XuyD

XuyD New User

Steam:
    I am in the web browser, and I am still struggling to find it. Can you send me an example of what you are looking for?
  16. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Navigate to your steam login box, log in and go to your trade inventory history.
    I suggest you ask a few friends for assistance before you reply again but please complete this in next 24hours!
  17. XuyD

XuyD New User

Steam:
    Is this what you are looking for?

Attached Files:

18. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    ok perfect yes - one more this time just a full screen of the trade showing thru inventory history but from steam client.
    @XuyD

@V7sion I'll allow 24hours to follow up with whatever you wish to provide and/or how things are required as I noted.
  19. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @XuyD You were just on recently -please reply to the report if you are delayed or reply with what I requested.
    Thanks!
  20. XuyD

XuyD New User

Steam:
    Here you go, sorry about the delay.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.