1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561199059937025 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by SavemeA$hole, Jan 25, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SavemeA$hole

SavemeA$hole New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:175611698
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561199059937025

Victim profile: 76561198311489124

What happened? Description:
    This guy added me on steam because he seen me posting a selling post about my unusual hat in team fortress, he offered to trade items with me for his strange item which was "apparently" worth more than my item . he said he will trade if i give him my unusual hat which i got for 17 euros and 3 keys worth 2.50e each, so he basically scammed me for 25euros roughly in in game money . Please help me BAN THIS PERSON because he has upset me so much and i dont want anyone to fall victim of him anymore :(

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You completely ignored the notices that were there to read before clicking submit to submit a report- you provided NO evidence what so ever against this user as required.
    Please do not submit reports here without proper evidence!
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    Read those links - same links you saw before submitting before agreeing to our conditions to submit.
    Also take note that this user is already banned/tagged here- there is absolutely nothing more we can do to them so "BAN THIS PERSON" if you checked them out before talking to them you would have seen that.

Declined on the previous note of no acceptable evidence.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.