1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197962879539 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ✪ Avrijatbst, May 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ✪ Avrijatbst

✪ Avrijatbst New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43571680
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197962879539

Victim profile: 76561198047409088

What happened? Description:
    This person added me for trading. This person said that they got banned on SteamRep for no reason. I checked and he was banned. I read the scam report and found it reasonable that this person was a scammer. I decided to go with the scammer just to see how this person would try to scam me. The scammer wanted to trade my Butterfly Knife| Slaughter FT for their Bayonet | Marble Fade FN. This item was on their "second account". The scammer wanted to have a call with me but I declined and said i didn't have a mice. I said this so I could get chat log. The scammer wanted to do some sort of trade involving opskins. The scammer kept saying that I need to list my item up on opskins to see if it was 100% marketable. I did not understand what the scammer meant from that so I just went along with it. The scammer wanted me to list it for $9999 so no one would buy it. The scammer was guiding me on how to list it. I said i had listed it but I lied to him and just said I did. After that I immediately got a trade offer from an obviously fake opskins bot. I called the scammer out for this and I was unfriended. The screenshot showing that the scammer does not own csgo is not my screenshot. I took it from a different scam report on the same person. I was not able to get the screenshot myself.​

Provide Evidence:

Lujza: Hello!
    Lujza: How was your day?
    ✪ Avrijatbst: Hello
    ✪ Avrijatbst: It's going good how about you
    Lujza: Not so, i just got reported on steamrep for scamming even if i dont do anything s✿✿✿ :((((
    ✪ Avrijatbst: Oh wow damn that must suck
    Lujza: Yah probably :( btw i added you coz i wanted to know if you are trading your Knife?
    ✪ Avrijatbst: Yes I am
    Your state is set to Offline.
    Lujza is now Offline.
    Lost connection to Steam, will rejoin chat automatically when connection regained.
    Lujza: I'm watching NBA Finals at this moment also xD
    Connected again and rejoined chat.
    Lujza is now Busy.
    ✪ Avrijatbst: Ok i am back on my computer now
    ✪ Avrijatbst: What was it you wanted to trade for?
    Lujza: Bayonet marble fade FN
    ✪ Avrijatbst: Can you send some sort of link?
    Lujza: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198256973751/inventory/#730_2_8573007858
    ✪ Avrijatbst: Thank you
    Lujza: No problem
    ✪ Avrijatbst: And you said you were banned on steamrep for no reason?
    Lujza: Yes bro some guy added me before and when we will gonna trade he block me then i check my profile i got steamrep ban and the reason is scamming and I promise i dont scam people no one f✿✿✿
    Lujza: -_-
    Call from Lujza started.
    Lujza: Can yo answer me?
    Call with Lujza ended.
    ✪ Avrijatbst: I do not have a mic
    ✪ Avrijatbst: Sorry
    Lujza: It's okay as long as you can hear me please? Coz im watching NBA right now so maybe i'll gonna talk
    Lujza: Is that okay?
    ✪ Avrijatbst: Sorry i play on a desktop and i dont have any headphones on me at the moment so i wont be able to hear or talk to you
    Lujza: Oh I see
    Lujza: Add skins mate :)
    Lujza: So it would be fair
    Lujza: Enough*
    ✪ Avrijatbst: I have a Butterfly Knife | Slaughter MW
    Lujza: Yes I see it already.
    ✪ Avrijatbst: Will you send the trade?
    Lujza: Sure mate. Can you get your headphone please? I wanna hear your voice coz thats how i do trade usually
    Lujza: Please?
    ✪ Avrijatbst: I dont have any. They're all broken
    ✪ Avrijatbst: And I have no money to buy new ones right now
    Lujza: Okay, let me have your trade link then so I can send you the offer where my knife is
    Lujza: Give me your trade link
    ✪ Avrijatbst: My trade link is in my bio
    Lujza: Oh I see.
    Lujza: Give me moment
    Lujza: I'm on it
    Lujza: Do you have your mobile authenticator with you?
    ✪ Avrijatbst: Yes i do
    Lujza: Btw are you familiar with OPSkins mate?
    ✪ Avrijatbst: Yes i am
    Lujza: Thats nice, well im right now im currently Buying and Reselling skins nor knives there now okay?
    Lujza: And so before I will confirm the trade offer on my mobile uhmmm
    Lujza: I want to make sure first that your knife is 100% available nor marketable there on opskins if its okay?
    ✪ Avrijatbst: How will this work
    Lujza: You will only gonna list your knife there on OPSkins to see if 100% marketable and available dude, Can we do that ?
    Lujza: Dont worry you are not going to deposit your knife there im sure of it :)
    ✪ Avrijatbst: I know i am not going to deposit my skins but, what makes an item "100% marketable"?
    ✪ Avrijatbst: I have never hear of this
    Lujza: Well there are some knife is not available on opskins, it would be sell there but not marketable like others.
    Lujza: I've been listing my knives past few years and im always gonna list my knives to see if marketable.
    Lujza: Can u go to OPSkins now and sign in?
    ✪ Avrijatbst: Wait so after i do this will we trade?
    Lujza: Yes probably. After I see it on the list i'm gonna send you the trade directly
    Lujza: So can you go now to OPSkins and sign in through steam mate so we can trade after?
    ✪ Avrijatbst: I see that your inventory on your bio is a different account? What is this about?
    Lujza: Yes I always put my items on my second account nor safe account to keep scammers adding me, coz last year I got scammed and I lost two knives because of he hijack my account tho. So I decided to make that second account to hide my stuffs and to put them on safety
    Lujza is now Looking to Trade.
    Lujza: So can you go now to OPSkins mate so we can proceed?
    ✪ Avrijatbst: If you are hiding your items why is your other account's inventory public?
    Lujza: Yes why not
    ✪ Avrijatbst: What?
    Lujza: Do you want to trade mate or not? :)
    Lujza: Yes I public my second account inventory
    Lujza: And its okay
    Lujza: Coz its on other account
    Lujza: No one can touch my other account
    ✪ Avrijatbst: Trading is all about asking questions and being patient
    Lujza: as long as I accepted someone on that account
    Lujza: Yah you have point tho
    ✪ Avrijatbst: You can do the same thing on your main
    Lujza: Nope. I dont want to put my items on this account again and again https://steamcommunity-a.akamaihd.net/economy/emoticon/steamsad
    ✪ Avrijatbst: You seem to have a large inventory man wow! How long have you been playing man? Ive played for almost 1000 hours.
    Lujza: I'm not interested to play CSGO mate. I do trades only
    Lujza: Mate can you go now to OPSkins and sign in through steam?
    Lujza: So we can trade after?
    ✪ Avrijatbst: It says in your information about you that you have many hours in CSGO from trading servers but I see you do not own the game.
    ✪ Avrijatbst: What is this?
    Lujza: Trading servers only
    Lujza: Not playing servers
    Lujza: LMAO
    ✪ Avrijatbst: Yeah your HOURS in csgo are in trading servers
    Lujza: Do you want to trade mate or not? :)
    ✪ Avrijatbst: But you do not own the game
    Lujza: Yep I do trades only
    ✪ Avrijatbst: Ok then
    ✪ Avrijatbst: So i will list my knife then what
    Lujza: I'll guide you
    Lujza: Go there now and sign in through steam first
    ✪ Avrijatbst: Yeah i already am
    Lujza: Ok Click sell
    ✪ Avrijatbst: Ok
    Lujza: Can u see your inventory?
    Lujza: Click your knife
    Lujza: then set the list price of it to $9999 so no one will gonna buy it
    Lujza: then after that, Add your knife to sale queue
    Lujza: And dont ever click deposit
    Lujza: add your knife to sale queue mate
    Lujza: tell me if done
    Lujza: after you added your knife to sale queue
    Lujza: go back right away to your steam and check your notification you will gonna receive an offer from opskins for the listing of your knife ok?
    ✪ Avrijatbst: You just got caught boi
    ✪ Avrijatbst: I never listed my item
    ✪ Avrijatbst: And you send me the scam bot offer
    Lujza is now Offline.

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks - do keep in mind that this user is already banned/tagged..there isn't any more we can do to this user. Should you come across a user like this again(check users out soon as you say hello) it is best to just report them to Valve, delete and move on.

But anyway you mentioned a bot and showed a trade offer but never gave the info for that account when its required if its involved with the scam. I can't do much against this user cause they are already tagged but I can maybe tag the bot.
    I'll need the FULL SR profile block and Please provide a full screen shot of that trade offer again- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.

Ohh and that so called "second account" or storage isn't even theirs they are impersonating another user.
    Don't make the mistake of accusing the wrong user from that stuff.
  3. ✪ Avrijatbst

✪ Avrijatbst New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43571680
    | steamname:
    | steam3ID: [U:1:407243419]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:203621709
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198367509147
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198367509147

This is the info block of the fake opskins bot that sent me the offer for my knife.

Attached Files:

4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    That isn't the screenshot I asked for
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    This report has been found to have no response for an extended period of time.

Either additional evidence or information was requested at which no reply was made and therefore the report will be marked Archived.
    You are welcome to submit a new report with what was requested here along with all other evidence provided and an explanation as to why you were unable to respond to the first report.

Please be sure to follow our Screenshot Guide/Requirements prior to remaking this report or any others in the future and to follow our Investigative Policy as noted.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.