1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

This forum is a garbage

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Santo, Dec 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Santo

Santo Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:7789630
    Moderators and administrators of this trash forum abuse their commands and favor the scamming, when you have right, they ban you and prevent you posting messages, I have the evidence of their abuse, this Forum is a bad joke it must be ignored as much as you can people.
  2. Santo

Santo Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    A guy who send 130 $ then charge back is not labeled as scammer and I, with more than 12 years of Steam with, tones of reputation I'm labeled because I sent do the scammer my items, then I was charged back. Good job.
  3. Santo

Santo Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Look at those moderators, it's a bad joke:

Another guy scam me with over 300$ in items. They archive the post and let the scammer clean.

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198187198481-dota2-dota2-items.120257/#post-339757

Another action of those moderators on this bad joke forum.

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads...with-trashes-banned-by-sr.168023/#post-454654

After he said to add him, don't know why, maybe he wanted to scam me or something, he didn't accept the Add Friend request and improvise the truth without any evidence.

This forum must be banned by Steam and API must be retracted from those trashes.
  4. Santo

Santo Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    People look at this profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198187198481 it says : No special reputation after he made payments over 2000$ and charge back in 2 days from Paypal with the reason unauthorized payments under the cover or the Paypal's policy, what the Steam Rep garbage Forum did ? "No special reputation" good job guys !!!!
  5. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Hello @Santo ,

This is a warning regarding the nature of your posts on SR Forums. Please read the General Discussion FAQ before continuing to post or comment. In your case, please take a look at Number 11 in the FAQ. If you are unable to keep your posts constructive or at the very least succinct, then you will receive a cooldown on your posting privileges.

Furthermore, the General Discussion section is not a place to bring up specific reports or appeals. Further discussion regarding specific cases will also result in a forum cooldown.

In keeping with the spirit of the holiday season... I'll do you a favor and advise that you read over the report that got you convicted in the first place. Perhaps a simple refresher on your own situation will help you see why you are marked and they are not. I'd also like to remind you that SteamRep keeps to a high standard of evidence for any report to be processed. If your evidence is not up to par, then no matter how badly you want to 'convict' someone you will not be able to. Hope you have a peaceful holiday season.
    Edward. and Roudydogg1 like this.
  6. Santo

Santo Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Hight standard :)))) I got scammed for a total of 400$ and I'm also banned, I can't appeal and that Moderator who reply my APPEAL lies like a trash I added him and he didn't add me. It's on the Forum, all evidence are provided. You sustain scamming and get cash from them. GOOOOD JOB.
  7. Santo

Santo Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    You can abuse with the commands you have nobody will punish you, it's your site, you can do whatever you like to do it on your own web site, it's your playground. I hope VALVE will retract your STEAM API or ban your trash forum, like they did with loot market. Gl.
  8. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Given that half of your posts on your appeals consist of accusations and conspiracy theories and that the other half of the posts is an attempt to report another user in your own appeal thread, I'm surprised that the staff members who have handled your appeals exercised so much patience and restraint.

Unfortunately, this kind of behavior is not tolerated in the general discussion area and despite repeated warnings from several staff members you don't seem to show any sign of even attempting to understand how things work. (Steam API is a public API. Information can be pulled from it by anyone and even if they did control access they wouldn't be restricting us from using it. Community banning and trade banning bots is a completely different thing.)

Enjoy your break from forums. Hope you come back with a different attitude!
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.