1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Unconfirmed Report(s) ?

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Clarn, Nov 2, 2014.

1. Clarn

Clarn Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:95028868
    Hello, recently I've got reported for scamming a person. Yet, it was true I have! I needed keys so I though scamming is the solution for me to get Black Ops 2, I've scammed her, and still I didn't want to buy the Black Ops 2. Sit down thinking about it, and then a friend of mine told me I got reported. So I replied and re-added the victim to refund her. And I did, and she accepted. Without mentionning I've scammed long while ago when I had about 4 reputation on SteamTrades.com, she also said that in the report, I've added him as well and gave him a bunch of games, more than what I actually took from him. And he said he also wants Bioshock 2, and I promised him to get him that game, but its not in the re-fund and we both know that :) Otherwise, my sister has an operation in two days or more, I don't know why they keep telling us to come back in few more days.

I just wanted to know if it is possible for a "Unconfirmed Report" to get deleted, or just investigated or something!

The report : http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198150323465-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.81303/
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    we do not delete any reports, as for your issue, best you reply directly in the report itself.