1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Wrongly accused of SR Scammer

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by The Store 4 Pres 2014, Jul 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Store 4 Pres 2014

The Store 4 Pres 2014 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42129067
    steamname: The Store 4 Pres 2014
    Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/745134135123564326/

What merely occurred in all sensual honesty was a bit of late night fun. From the start, this admin on the server (who will kindly remain unnamed) seemed a little, upset for whatever reason. I decided to have a go and speak over the mic, which seem to upset him.

After he became irrationally irritated, and was pushing down on the happy atmosphere on the server, I decided to play a little joke. I changed my name and spoke BEYOND sarcastically. Literally EVERYONE on the server knew I was not the admin, nor had the power to grant admin. If anyone seriously approached me I reassured them I was not the admin, and had no relation to him. The fact some people like to report people like me for having fun, and not actually doing anything is a little saddening.

I've encountered plenty of people who have done the same or similar, and no one gets in a fuss. I suppose that night was a bad night for him. I am sorry for the confusion, and no I did not scam anyone, or ever have.

I am sorry if anyone took me seriously, and I apologize for not considering there are some people who would indeed find me to be serious.

As a recap, or TL;DR:

I was on a trade server, decided to have a little fun with an upset or pissed admin. I didn't like how he was acting so I played a joke and said 'Guis I'm da admun yu can send me (whatever in game item of value, cannot recall) for teh admunship.' No one took me seriously, they had a good laugh. Anyone who approached me I instantly told them of the joke, and that it was in good fun.

Good day gentlemen.
  2. The Store 4 Pres 2014

Steam:
    Also, I'd like to give a personal apology to the admin should he read this. It was wrong of me to play around if you were in a bad mood for whatever reason. If you were not on for the whole night, I want you to know that no one was scammed; I never really thought anyone would see it the wrong way.
  3. The Store 4 Pres 2014

Steam:
    Might I remind those who can't tell the difference, Scamming is when items are taken or traded away by means of deception or fraud,a person being fooled into giving away items. I did not take any items, or receive any trades about ANY items. No trading was done.
  4. Anonymous 121

Anonymous 121 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51197954
  5. The Store 4 Pres 2014

Steam:
    Making new thread with proper format
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.