1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

CS:GO Lucky Scam

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by xReclaimer, Oct 1, 2015.

1. xReclaimer

xReclaimer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50370957
    Hey, so basically, I went onto csgolucky.com and I've been betting on it for a while now and I've never had problems. Up until about a month ago. I went into a pot with my $150 (at the time) M4a1-s Icarus Fell Fn and i was excited to see that I won the knife that i was dreaming for + more! The bot sent me a trade offer for my winning and when i accepted some sort of error came up, and when i checked back for the trade offer its said "items unavailable for trade". So i went and contacted support and i told them the problem. They offered to send me replacement items instead of my own and i declined and pleaded for them to give me the items i put in because the m4 was special to me. Then they kept saying that they couldn't do it and they are sorry and there is nothing they can do blah blah blah. Then i realised that they began ignoring me, on their support, on facebook and on skype. I've been patient and waited over a month for this but I've had enough. they aren't giving me anything and i know it. Ive attached all of the necessary but if you need something else, let me know.

Attached Files:

2. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
  3. xReclaimer

xReclaimer New User

Steam:
    Do u mean on csgolucky? coz if u do i already have. Otherwise if u mean on this site how? I need the steam id. The only steam id i have is their bot and their group managers and what would be the point of banning any of those?

ps: the bot changes every few weeks so the bot that i used is no longer being used
  4. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    If you believe that you can make a valid case out of it, please make a report here.

I would recommend uploading screenshots that are uncropped and unedited, and explaining in detail what happened. A timeline definitely helps. Best of luck.
    Enstage likes this.
  5. xReclaimer

xReclaimer New User

Steam:
    Do you think i can make a valid case out of it? Also, the screenshots are like that, they arent cropped its just when i screenshot i get to select what part of the screen i want to capture, Anyway what do u mean by a timeline :L