1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

How long do you take to review a case?

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by %%_*, Nov 1, 2015.

1. %%_*

%%_* New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:86488321
    Hello forum members, I created recently some reports with sufficient evidence. However you havn't replied to these yet. Usually you answer reports almost instantly if some evidence is missing or for questions.
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    From that report form you filled out,
    there was a checkbox you selected indicating you understood that.
  3. %%_*

%%_* New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:86488321
    Yes, yes I saw, but I just felt a bit inconvinient :/
  4. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    Once a report is filed, unconfirmed or not, the pending reports will show up on the accused SteamRep profile.
    When there are pending reports, users can see the details of such report(s) and determine whether he is guilty or not.
    When a report is confirmed and the accused is marked, it would be easier for the users to make the appropriate decision.
    Mattie!, Katpolice and a Gentleman like this.
  5. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Report to partner communities, they process reports in under a few hours sometimes.
  6. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    I personally process or at least respond to every report on Lethal Zone within 24 hours. However, I believe Community tags should only be applied if the scam notably involved the community in some way shape or form... Maybe we should discuss that.
  7. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    At FoG we usually process in less. Unless more information is required.

If that was to be implemented, that would just increase the number of reports on SteamRep and create an even bigger problem with the SR backlog, I think communities should be able to process any scam report that comes their way, regardless of where it happened.
  8. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Careful what you wish for.... The backlog isn't that much of a problem if people stop and think about it. I get very few reports thru WA but I'm ok with that.

Either way I looked at a few of the reports from the Op and responded.
    Katpolice and Enstage like this.