1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197984735021 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Kai_, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Kai_

Kai_ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52541866
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197984735021

Victim profile: 76561198065349461

What happened? Description:
    Pretended to be a friend, pretends to be nice until he tales your items and never returns them. i know it's my fault for trusting him. but it's still a scam, he says he'll "help trade them up" then blocks you and never returns them.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG]
    The image of the trade and the scammer saying "sorry, bye" when attempting to get my knife back and the original trade.

I cannot get any screenshots of chat messages (he's blocked me.)​

Attached Files:

2. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    I'm not a staff member, but I don't think you can pass a report without the chat agreement, as it is considered vital evidence.
  3. Kai_

Kai_ New User

Steam:
    Sorry there isn't much information in the report i was a little angry, i'll add anymore i think I've missed. (Please reply if there is anything else I've missed)

Update: Got the screenshots (from my phone)

So _Nebs (the accused) added me from i'm assuming a trade on csgolounge, i accept because he's quite a high level so he can't be a bot (probably), he messages and says someone on the lines of "Hello, i'm going to help you trade your knife." and gives me some tips, one of which was to turn off the email confirmation because "it takes too much time." We talk for a day or two, and he mentions helping trade up my knife, i ignore the offer for his help for a while. All the time he's being extremely nice and helpful, he even helps me make artwork for the Steam Profile artwork showcase (to gain my trust i guess.)

Here is the screenshot with some extra information and context of what's happening outside of steam:
    • G: The 2nd offer to help trade my Knife, i accept this one. (He sends the trade, with the intention to never return the item.)
    • A,C: Pretending to be away from his computer to delay me. (he was obviously not afk, he was joining csgo games)
    • B, D: More Delaying.
    • E: 'Accidentally' Declining my trade offer (which consisted only of my knife)
    • F: _Nebs Declining 5 trade offers, unfriends me, and then blocking me.
    IMG_3103LOWRES.png

Attached Files:

4. Kai_

Kai_ New User

Steam:
    Just read the forum rules, here are the uncropped, unmarked screenshots.

Attached Files:

• 1.PNG
      1.PNG
      File size:
      303.9 KB
      Views:
    • 2.PNG
      2.PNG
      File size:
      276.9 KB
      Views:
    • 3.PNG
      3.PNG
      File size:
      292.9 KB
      Views:
    • 4.PNG
      4.PNG
      File size:
      299.1 KB
      Views:
    • 5.PNG
      5.PNG
      File size:
      274.9 KB
      Views:
    • 6.PNG
      6.PNG
      File size:
      290.4 KB
      Views:
  5. Kai_

Kai_ New User

Steam:
    Is anything going to be done? This guy's still scamming...
  6. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Hello,

Unfortunately, we require evidence of chat through the Steam client, as such I will have to archive this report.

Thanks.