1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198046834902 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by CSGO24.LT NiniZero, Feb 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSGO24.LT NiniZero

CSGO24.LT NiniZero New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:82052570
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198046834902

Victim profile: 76561198124370869

What happened? Description:
    Failed to deliver 32keys. Sent money via BTC, I went first because he looked really trustworthy seller, had reputation, also I have bought keys from him before. But when I sent more, he just declined trade, blocked and etc.​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 377424 View attachment 377425 View attachment 377426 View attachment 377427 View attachment 377428

I went first, for 10keys, received. Sent BTC for 20 keys, received. Sent BTC for 32keys, SCAM.
    He asked me to add his trade bot. All info visible at screenshots.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @CSGO24.LT NiniZero Go and retake your inventory trade history - this time include the last several days to present...make sure you show EVERY trade and not edit the shots in anyway. The bitcoin transaction needs to also be full screen and not a mini browser in front of another browser showing again last several days to present. Do not edit them in anyway and upload them.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    This report has been found to have no response for an extended period of time.

Either additional evidence or information was requested at which no reply was made and therefore the report will be marked Archived.
    You are welcome to submit a new report with what was requested here along with all other evidence provided and an explanation as to why you were unable to respond to the first report.

Please be sure to follow our Screenshot Guide/Requirements prior to remaking this report or any others in the future and to follow our Investigative Policy as noted.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.