1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198083922743 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by JaX 3, Feb 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaX 3

JaX 3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:11795118
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198083922743

Victim profile: 76561197983855965

What happened? Description:
    Was negotiating trade for my 2 knives (karambit fade & butterfly knife fade for his flip knife sapphire) during negotiations several trade offers were sent and declined, last one that was sent was for my knives and 2 skins 1 key for his saphire. i joined a game and noticed my knives were no longer equiped so i figured he accepted but when i checked my inventory i noticed all my skins were gone and i got nothing in return. i tryed several times to get my skins back even offered him a m4 worth 75$ and to let him keep the smaller skins to just return my knives. He declined and proceeded to sell my knives and act like i was adding him to buy my knife back.​

Provide Evidence:
    uploaded are several screenshots showing the negotiation offers and the empty offer that somehow got through also him sending multiple offers trying to get more skins from me to just get my one knife back. also have chat log but no screenshots as i just saved it to text file for easy sending. also screenshots showing proof that i was owner he never owned till after taking from me and who he sold to​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'm afraid without the chat agreement/discussion or something of a broken agreement we can't continue with this report.

Invalidating on these grounds.
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    RE-opened awaiting additional info.
  4. JaX 3

JaX 3 New User

Steam:
    First part of chat

Attached Files:

5. JaX 3

JaX 3 New User

Steam:
    Part 2

Attached Files:

6. JaX 3

JaX 3 New User

Steam:
    There is full chat log screenshot

Attached Files:

7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Who sent the last offer that you said he accepted? You or the other user?
  8. JaX 3

JaX 3 New User

Steam:
    I sent offer of glock cz 1 key and my two knives for his sapphire, I accepted in app and joined a game and when I got into game my skins were gone and I had nothing in return
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok so how is you sending the offer when apparently you did it incorrectly their fault? What did the user say when you added them back and asked about it?
  10. JaX 3

JaX 3 New User

Steam:
    I can see this will go no where sorry that that I bothered making a report glad people who rip others off and attempt to blackmail them for the rest of their inventory is acceptable to you guys
  11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    What? With that kinda attitude its hard to research a report for sure.
    I'm not even done here - I'm just asking questions. You either reply to my questions or we can stop here and I'll just archive report again.
  12. JaX 3

JaX 3 New User

Steam:
    Not saying I did anything incorrectly I sent offer that had his items and mine somehow between that and trade going through his knife disappeared. Sorry I'm very angry I lost 775$ on this and pretty much got no way to do anything about it. Seems like he gets to get away with it and I'm forced to accept it.
  13. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Well a tag here is NOT punishment of any sorts - we are an educational site not a punishing site.
    You certainly did a mistake - no getting around that but that isn't what I'm pressing here. I'm trying to just know the situation.
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History showing for sure the trade in question(NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.
  14. JaX 3

JaX 3 New User

Steam:
    I understand it's not a punishment just don't want him to do this with anyone else and soon as I get home will upload that for you
  15. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    This report has been found to have no response for an extended period of time.

Either additional evidence or information was requested at which no reply was made and therefore the report will be marked Archived.
    You are welcome to submit a new report with what was requested here along with all other evidence provided and an explanation as to why you were unable to respond to the first report.

Please be sure to follow our Screenshot Guide/Requirements prior to remaking this report or any others in the future and to follow our Investigative Policy as noted.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.