1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198085755896 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by James Boss, Jun 12, 2014.

1. James Boss

James Boss New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:38052405
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198085755896 ()

Victim profile: 76561198036370538

What happened? Description:
    Hello and thank you for reading this! Just yesterday i found a person named *Newbs <Spycrabing up to 2 keys>* and i was also spy crabbing and he saw me saying in the chat i was spy crabbing and he traded me.He said he was spy crabbing up to 2 keys and i said to him that i did not have that much.We settled down to 1 hat and 1 reclaimed spy crab.I said the rules in the trade chat and these where the rules:No jumping,no crouching,no switching weapons,no disguising,no turning invisible,no moving what so ever just pressing G.I did though make a exception saying if anyone pushes you its allowed cause people tend to push us in the spy crab and we me and the guy i crab mostly get confused lots of times.So we both agreed to the rules and started spy crabbing.I counted down from 3 to 1 and said go and we started spy crabbing!At first i spy crabbed and it went 1-0. Then a little while later he spy crabbed and it went from 1-0 to 1-1. Around that time people started coming close to us and pushing us but because of the exception it was fine. Then i spy crabbed again and it went form 1-1 to 2-1. Then it became 2-2 because he spy crabbed again. And at the end he spy crabbed and i won 2-3. Then i removed my items form the trade and said GG as a polite manner because well.... i won and was happy about it and he clicked ready to the trade.I also hit ready and he closed the trade seeming it was a error. After that he left the trade server and i found that out by emediadly checking everywhere but he was not there and checking the people on the server by holding tab and checked the trade program that allows people to trade with others and he was not there.I quickly added him and he never accepted my friend request. Now i understand you must say that i need some solid proof of this and i completely understand.I did not know at the time that i needed REALY SOLID PROOF but now i know.I have recorded with fraps him losing the spy crab,him pressing ready and then declining the trade,him leaving the server,him not accepting my friend request,He's profile(of course) and i think that is enough proof. Sadly i do not have any screenshots but video proof i think is enough! here is the link to the video.I uploaded to youtube because i do not know any other way of showing you this video proof.(again i am terribly sorry that i did not take any screenshots) Also my microphone was not working so you cannot hear me but you can see its preety explanatory that he closed the trade,left the server,did not accept my friend request and all that.Thank you for reading all of this and have a nice day!(by the way the spy crabber was the one with the black hat mask cosmetic thing)
    (oh also i am the champion and he is the N3wbs guy just so you know if i made a mistake and did it the other way around im sorry i do not know good enlgish)(so N3wbs is the guy that ran from the spy crab when i won)(oh also i did not have anything to put for the screenshots beacuse i only took a video so i just posted a thumbnail of one of my videos....sorry)​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Fine job recording this. If everyone did like you we could catch more spycrab runners.
    Ready for review.
  3. James Boss

James Boss New User

Steam:
    umm excuse me but im new to this site.What do you mean by ready for review? Don't you do something about it?
  4. Joey QC

Joey QC New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19283132
    he spycrab me and he lost and left .....
  5. James Boss

James Boss New User

Steam:
    Newbs run from you'r spy crab aswell?
  6. Newbs

Newbs New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:62745084
  7. Newbs

Newbs New User

Steam:
    also, if you have any further questions or need more proof feel free to add me on steam to discuss
  8. James Boss

James Boss New User

Steam:
    I would like to say something.The person you sented it to is a fake friend of you'rs.You might say:WHERE IS YOUR PROOF THEN? HUH?
    Well i got a simple aswner
    It is currently getting rendered and getting ready to go to youtube.
    :D just wait and you will see :D
    THAT YOU GOT A FAKE FRIEND OF YOU'RS TO TAKE A SCREENSHOT OF!
    oh just you wait.
    This is quite fascinating
    You are trying and trying and trying but you lack one thing i have
    Logic.
    You know that there is trade offer history right? well the video is also including ALL OF MY HISTORY.
    This is gonna be a fun little fight!
    IM POOR DAMN IT AND THE FIRST TIME I ACTUALY WIN YOU RUN!
    I am not gonna let you get away with this.
  9. Newbs

Newbs New User

Steam:
    just for the record, i added him to discuss this and he ran when he coulnd'nt answem my questions
  10. James Boss

James Boss New User

Steam:
    You never did. I ADDED YOU.And we did discuss! I just went afk like for 30 minutes. Jeez
  11. Newbs

Newbs New User

Steam:
  12. James Boss

James Boss New User

Steam:
    Ok .....WTF?! I never got that trade! And my video proof(which is uploading on youtube right now) shows that INEVER GOT IT.... hmmm
  13. James Boss

James Boss New User

Steam:
    Oh could please someone archive this report or just completely delete it? We sorted things out.It was a bug.Sadly the items are deleted and noowere to be found.Oh well.
  14. Newbs

Newbs New User

Steam:
    Glad we could sort things out
  15. Haxxorz

Haxxorz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:79222733
    He just scammed me right now, uploaded a report
  16. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Hello,

We don't accept videos as evidence, only screenshots uploaded directly to the forums.

Thanks.